Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fact that you had to ask someone's opinion means your not really confident your boy won....

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
      agreed. Cotto won this fight and everybody knows it. still they hyping Mayweather cause he is the bigger star, american and they wanna see Pac vs Mayweather. it was a disgusting robbery
      yap it was a robbery they give floyd a gift decision.

Comment

• Depends on what the real number are in the background, So far the numbers thrown out there says 50-50 to anyone but if the real number are far apart than it has been suggested then one team has to compromise.

Comment

• no . he never fought anyone like cotto before except castillo
          thats the style he avoided after castillo ...

Comment

• I watched the fight 5x already and i always score the fight 7-5 for cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              You don't have a clue. After the 1st negotiation stalled, because of the OSDT, Floyd met all the ludicrous terms and demands made by Team Pacquiao and offered him 50/50. They ran. After that sequence it was lies after lies after lies.

"Pacquiao's cut takes 6 months to heal", "I'm building a new stadium"...what kind of excuses are those? Also, Arum is still saying he doesn’t know who to contact to make the Mayweather fight.
              lol, funny **** given you dont know your timeline...the first negotiation failed not becuase of the testing itself, it was the cutt off...in the second negitiation that was later confirmed by then hbo president greenburg, they could'nt get a hold of floyd , he was somewhere in vacation with no cell phone signals, lol...and they denied the negotiaton took place...now, floyd wants all the ppv money as evident to the whole boxing community...

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                What happens next, and what do YOU think SHOULD HAPPEN???

Do you think Floyd will stand firm on his 60-40 or 40 million flat offer??? Do you think Pac will accept the 60-40 split or 40 mill flat???

What do you think should happen???
                Mayweather can't take all the claim for that PPV considering Canelo was on the card and it was on a Cinco de Mayo weekend.

Comment

• yup they're hiding, i said floyd would win but cotto would be competitive, give him his toughest night in years and that the odds were way to heavy in floyd's favour -

Comment

• PBF won that fight with 7 rounds. I gave Cotto 4 rounds with one round as a toss up.

PBF won that fight. If Pac looks anything decent against Bradley. (I'm talking bout a dominating decision) the fight between May and Pac will never happen.

Comment

• Where are the idiots that said Cotto was going to **** Mayweather up?...

Or were they just trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X