Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please give Cotto some credit? He isn't a spring chick himself and has been in more wars than Mayweather. Mayweather clearly won the fight and it is too premature to say what Floyd has or has not lost in terms of physical ability. It could just be that Cotto is the best fighter Floyd has faced in years and/or a combination of that along with some decline in his ability. Also, it could be that Floyd fought injured as he said.

I also believe Floyd has the boxing smarts to compensate for some of his lost athleticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      kobe don't have a twitter
      And saying that Cotto has a lot of potential as if he is a prospect was pretty funny.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8#post12089218

Comment

• More of what Floyd wanted to do. he fought off the ropes a lot and that plays into Cotto's style.

Had Floyd stayed boxing outside it may have been a different story.

Comment

• Some points he looked sharp as a razor. But, he did look a little sloppy now and again.

First 4 rounds I thought he was very sharp.

The mid rounds I thought he was a little sloppy at times.

Defense wise I thought he was still sharp most of the time despite getting hit a little more than usual.

Comment

• Its just you. Floyd looked like a Boss last night.

Comment

• Cotto vs Floyd 147 with 8 oz gloves what happens

Thoughts?..........

Comment

• It's a booger.

Comment

• Old?

Define old?

he looked fine. less mobile. But more of a choice though. Late in the fight he moved fine.

Comment

• When Floyd Mayweather retires....

It will be a sad day for boxing. He doesn't get his props and when he retires people will realise what an asset to the sport he is!

Ps huge props to both guys for making it a great fight and showing why boxing is number 1!!

Comment

Working...
                      X