Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I'm getting exactly what you're saying.

You're saying that even though there isn't really a case for Mayweather losing those fights it doesn't mean he won them clearly. I disagree, but whatever.

What I'm saying it you said in your post that it's only Mayweather fans that say these fights weren't close thus I'm asking you; What about the long list of people who aren't Mayweather fans that think neither of the fights were close?
    I'm absolutely not saying that. You are dead wrong. I said that Floyd clearly won, but the fight was close & competitive. That's why it's frustrating dealing with you cause you make $h!t up. Floyd clearly won, he did not dominate & the fights were close & competitive, but like you said, (the only thing I agree with) is whatever.

Comment

• I thought so to, a tad bias atleast. Aswell as the commentators(atleast in the beginning of the fight). Overall tho, it was fairly/somewhat accurate. I thought the commentators rode floyd pretty hard, atleast for the first 4 rounds or so.

Brb, 'cotto isnt landing anything on floyd'---->As we are looking at floyds nose leaking and his eye bloodshot

Comment

• If you have ZERO evidence for Cotto winning than the fight wanst close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I'm absolutely not saying that. You are dead wrong. I said that Floyd clearly won, but the fight was close & competitive. That's why it's frustrating dealing with you cause you make $h!t up. Floyd clearly won, he did not dominate & the fights were close & competitive, but like you said, (the only thing I agree with) is whatever.
          Where did you say Mayweather clearly won?

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            He spared everyone the same post fight interview after he loses.

I'm guessing someone told him to scrap the interview and get himself checked out when they heard him say:

"I thought I won the fight."
            Good point!!!!!

As I understand it ... he did go to the hospital later last night and even cut the post-fight short.

Whether it was because of the loss, or headache's, he was entitled to leave, probably not a fan-friendly move, but he does have a choice when his health is involved.

Comment

I don't know.

I find the people who thought the fight was either fixed or Cotto was going to win by stoppage in 8 rounds to be the more laughable of the idiots.
              his dumbass was probably one of them.

Comment

I don't know.

I find the people who thought the fight was either fixed or Cotto was going to win by stoppage in 8 rounds to be the more laughable of the idiots.
                Right.

But I do think that Floyd let him off the hook. I'm going to go on YouTube and try to see if someone has posted the fight so I can watch it again.

Comment

• I scored it 6 rounds to 4 for Cotto with 2 rounds even. I am surprised there are only a few pple who say "robbery"

Comment

• Cotto normally fades around round 6 his stamina looked alot better to me u ugys need to relax he just fought Floyd Mayweather mayweather isn't some usual dudde from round the corner

Comment

• I scored them the same, 8-4. Both were probably 9-3 though. I think 10-2 with Floyd-Cotto is too wide.

Cotto did better though cause even in the rounds he lost he was more competitive than Oscar was. Oscar won some early rounds and then disappeared. Cotto made Floyd earn every round he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X