Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Good post TS.

Cotto is right, all fights should be done at their real weights, no one should have to resort to draining their own bodies to an unhealthy weight just to fight someone.
    Agreed on all points. Especially at such lighter weights.

Comment

• Wow Cotto is really suspect. He's sleeping with men, grabbing men's asses, and even kissing them on the lips. That's really, really suspect.

Comment

• How much is Cotto getting paid for this fight?

I hope its his biggest payday.
        Last edited by mozzer101; 04-22-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• i wonder why that kinda info isnt out, it usually is

Comment

• heard 15 million

Comment

• Floyd was quick to put otriz numbers out there last time.

Comment

• It is his biggest payday. I believe I read it was anywhere between 15 to 25 million.

Comment

• It is his biggest payday. PLUS he doesn't have a middle man to pay anymore (Bob Arum). So Mayweather leaves him, Oscar leaves him, Cotto leaves him, all Bob has left is Pac and he is milking the **** out of him. WHY the hell doesn't pac leave him!??!

Comment

• Originally posted by TehRedRanger View Post
                    It is his biggest payday. PLUS he doesn't have a middle man to pay anymore (Bob Arum). So Mayweather leaves him, Oscar leaves him, Cotto leaves him, all Bob has left is Pac and he is milking the **** out of him. WHY the hell doesn't pac leave him!??!
                    He, along with his fans are sheep. They believe Bob Arum is their God and protector. They will never leave him until Manny is milked dry by the devil of boxing himself.

Comment

• A lot more than majority of us will make in our lifetime. I heard 15 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X