Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Good post TS.

Cotto is right, all fights should be done at their real weights, no one should have to resort to draining their own bodies to an unhealthy weight just to fight someone.
    Like Cotto tried to do to Margarito you mean?

Comment

• No one should be forced to fight at weights they haven't been at in years (Oscar, Cotto) it's just not right. Why should there be an advantage towards one fighter? I know Roach explained that draining is a big part of his game plan, but it's kinda pathetic when they need it to win.

Comment

• Cotto refused to fight Margo at 154 even tho he fought Foreman and Mayorga there

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
          Why did he try and fight Marg at 150??
          Because he can!!!

And Margarito should be grateful becuase that was quite possibly his LAST big fight with possibly his last hefty payday....

Comment

• We are made to believe that Floyd is STEPPING UP to fight a bigger guy, when Cotto was actually the smaller of the two only a few years ago.

Floyd is just padding his bank account with this farce.

Comment

• Turbo doing damage control eh? :joker:

Comment

• Cotto isn't gay. If he were, and was in the closet, I doubt he'd show all this stuff on camera. I'd say he's a little too affectionate.

Anyways, I thought this episode was pretty boring besides Pedro, and Cotto's training. Mayweather has started talking smack, which was to be expected, and he'll probably use Miguel's relationship with his fat friend as ammunition. I doubt it'll bother Miguel though.

But anyways, like I said, a boring episode.

Comment

• Poor episode I thought.

Last weeks was good but I didn't enjoy this weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Cotto refused to fight Margo at 154 even tho he fought Foreman and Mayorga there
                    153 is still junior middle, yeah?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      It is his biggest payday. I believe I read it was anywhere between 15 to 25 million.
                      Gotdamn, good for Cotto. He's gonna lose, but atleast he's getting a **** load of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X