Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you feel the build up is and what you think the PPV Buys will be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      If Floyd is gonna go with something 50 Cent related then hopefully he does something off of "Get Rich or Die Trying". That was his only good album.

I like this song.

Many Men and When it Rains it Pours are also good song choices.
      Quoted for truth. That album is alright. The rest? Rubbish.

I think Floyd should come out to Gangstarr - Moment Of Truth, it was played in some of his 24/7, the Mosley one I think. The lyrics fits Floyd really well, now more then ever. And it's a great tune as well.

Comment

• It is so irresponsible to be mentioning Floyds name alongside Bruce Lees so close to 5th may. If the word gets out to Cotto Floyd was compared to bruce lees there is a danger he will pull out of the fight, it may freak Cotto out.

He already made the mistake of not knowing Pacs name was mentioned alongside bruce and look what happened to cotto.

Comment

• Floyd got defensive as hell when Smitty mentioned he thought Cotto would give him a better fight than Pacquiao. Good interview overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
            Physical feats
            Lee's phenomenal fitness allowed him to perform numerous exceptional physical feats:[82][83]
            Lee's speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was determined to be around five hundredths of a second (0.05 second); from five feet away it was around eight hundredths of a second (0.08 second).[84][85][86]
            Lee could take in one arm a 75 lb barbell from a standing position with the barbell held flush against his chest and slowly stick his arms out locking them, holding the barbell there for several seconds.[87]
            In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.[88]
            Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger.[83][89]
            Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.[90]
            Lee could cause a 300-lb (136.08 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.[83]
            Lee held an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer

can norris do that?
            uhh yeah...that stuff didn't really happen...check the talk section of the wikipedia page...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              Margarito TKOed Cotto (admittedly probably by cheating).
              Jennings was a bum.
              Clottey went the distance and arguably won.
              Pacquiao TKOed Cotto.
              Foreman injured his knee.
              Mayorga injured his hand.
              Margarito was TKOed more by the damage Pacquiao did than anything else.

It's been a long time since Cotto stopped someone with his own skill (Jennings aside). He's not KOing Mayweather.
              mayorga didn't hurt his hand he was on ***** street. And cotto stopped margarito by great combo's and he actually bullied antonio unlike the first fight. He was going to bead foreman regardless knee or no knee. Cotto once again getting short changed on this site.

Comment

• and he beat clottey with a huge gash on his eye that needed 22 stitches

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  If Floyd is gonna go with something 50 Cent related then hopefully he does something off of "Get Rich or Die Trying". That was his only good album.

I like this song.

Many Men and When it Rains it Pours are also good song choices.
                  I hope when you're talking about Get Rich or Die Trying album being his only good one, you're on about his first release under Shady/Aftermath & not the song you just posted which is off the soundtrack album of the film.

Many Men is on the good Get Rich album & Hustlers Ambition/When it Rains it Pours is on the OST.

Good choices though.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    I hope when you're talking about Get Rich or Die Trying album being his only good one, you're on about his first release under Shady/Aftermath & not the song you just posted which is off the soundtrack album of the film.

Many Men is on the good Get Rich album & Hustlers Ambition/When it Rains it Pours is on the OST.

Good choices though.
                    yeah I meant the one released under Aftermath, but I guess I liked a couple songs from the soundtrack too. Never saw the movie though..

Comment

• Gods smack- Crying like a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X