Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really liked it. Nobody can be the villian quite like Money May and Cotto is perfect for the good guy role they cast him in.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Really liked it. Nobody can be the villian quite like Money May and Cotto is perfect for the good guy role they cast him in.
      kinda sucks Cotto's always crying though....

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        kinda sucks Cotto's always crying though....
        I'm sure you hated the clips of seeing Marg's smug face get disfigured in the rematch highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          I'm sure you hated the clips of seeing Marg's smug face get disfigured in the rematch highlights.
          I think the visual of both of them in the ring together is going to be crazy. A fight I always wanted to see and even though Cotto is rightfully a heavy underdog, this is up there with the most hyped I've been for a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            it was decent nothing special. thankfully floyd didnt flash around money i woulda turned it off thats getting old now. nothing will ever top the cotto/margarito 24/7.
            The Cotto Marg 24/7 was great.... It had genuinely touching moments from Cotto. Badassery from Margarito. Great 24/7 all around

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            they showed clips of the first fight too bro

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I think the visual of both of them in the ring together is going to be crazy. A fight I always wanted to see and even though Cotto is rightfully a heavy underdog, this is up there with the most hyped I've been for a fight.

really? I'm actually 'meh' about this fight. I was more hyped over the Mayweather - Ortiz fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              The Cotto Marg 24/7 was great.... It had genuinely touching moments from Cotto. Badassery from Margarito. Great 24/7 all around

they showed clips of the first fight too bro

really? I'm actually 'meh' about this fight. I was more hyped over the Mayweather - Ortiz fight.
              I just never thought it would happen and Cotto being my favorite, it makes it even better. But I thought Ortiz had a better chance than I'm giving Cotto now. Real talk.

Comment

• I hope Miguel Cotto saw the Abril-Rios fight. He needs to be damn sure he gets a knockout.

Comment

• How does 24/7 do it?

I had no interest in this fight. None at all. I hated this disgrace of a fight.

Then I watched the 24/7...now I wanna order it. ._. HBO and there high cost production always gets me every time.

Comment

• It was a very good episode. Although, I can't remember a certain 24/7 episode and say that I disliked it. Superb reality show.

Comment

• They need to let go of the Margarito fight in 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                      X