No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
    Floyd was done years ago. Cotto will probably spark Floyd.
    Of course after the fight all Floyd fans will talk about he great he was in his prime blah blah.
    He has no power and lets old shot smaller fighters have too many chances.
    Defense is way off from 2006 and he is too inactive.
    Do us all a favor and go back to Pacland. Log off and never return!

Comment

• Comment

• Better fighter 154 cotto(right now) or 154 DLH when he fought may?

cuz the DLH fight I though was a draw, very close fight... I know styles make fights but it is something to think about....

Comment

• Draw hell naw !
          Floyd made a fool out of DLH.
          He's also gonna make a fool outta Cotto.

Comment

• inb4 they link you to other similar threads,
            inb4 Cotto's fans say Cotto
            inb4 someone tells you if you scored it a draw you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              cuz the DLH fight I though was a draw,
              Did people not see this fight? What are people acting as if Oscar won 5 or more rounds? Because, of an incompetent judge that when they go to boxrec they SD and automatically think it was close? Because, of HBO? What is it that make people think that was a close fight.

Oscar won 3 rounds, maybe just 2 rounds clearly..You could give him 4 rounds the most if you were completely generous to Oscar and gave him the benefit of every doubt.

Now to answer the question. Personally for myself I think both are/were done at the elite level. I think both are/were way past their prime. And, i don't think both were the best at that/this time in their respective weight-class. But, if I had to pick who probably had/has more in the tank. Who's the better fighter? I would go with Oscar. I think Oscar was better and would beat Cotto H2H.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                inb4 they link you to other similar threads,
                inb4 Cotto's fans say Cotto
                inb4 someone tells you if you scored it a draw you don't know **** about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Draw hell naw !
                  Floyd made a fool out of DLH.
                  He's also gonna make a fool outta Cotto.
                  Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                  Did people not see this fight? What are people acting as if Oscar won 5 or more rounds? Because, of an incompetent judge that when they go to boxrec they SD and automatically think it was close? Because, of HBO? What is it that make people think that was a close fight.

Oscar won 3 rounds, maybe just 2 rounds clearly..You could give him 4 rounds the most if you were completely generous to Oscar and gave him the benefit of every doubt.

Now to answer the question. Personally for myself I think both are/were done at the elite level. I think both are/were way past their prime. And, i don't think both were the best at that/this time in their respective weight-class. But, if I had to pick who probably had/has more in the tank. Who's the better fighter? I would go with Oscar. I think Oscar was better and would beat Cotto H2H.
                  Yes I did watch it, the thing is very very few punches were thrown so they make it tight and DLH was the agressor that made it close *****S!!!

Comment

• Just like Floyd Snr felt after the fight, I had oscar winning

Comment

• How the hell would we know? When was the last time Cotto fought at 154?

Comment

Working...
                      X