Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought it was common knowledge already that floyd lived on junk food, wasn't their a vid on elerbe and his cook saying how he asks for hotdogs during the night and literally eats crap all throughout the day?

the latest training video also shows him drinkin soda

andre dirrell same way, watch the supersix episodes, you'll see him there eating these gargantuan fatty ass, oily sandwiches

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      This, Floyd works out two times a day along with the occasional random run in the middle of the night. He's constantly burning calories.
      Some people too just naturally have a high metabolism. A friend of mine never works out, eats like ****, yet looks like a black Bruce Lee. Go figure lol

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        *cotto is going to pound mayweather out !!!!!!!!!!!!! and sugar shane needs to hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!
        well, you're half right ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
          well, you're half right ....
          why do you think mosley should continue to fight ?!!!!!!!! to me he should hang it up before he gets hurt !!!! he should consider a career in announcing or become a trainer !!!! but not to his son because he seems efeminate to me !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I think he drinks soda too for energy. Forgot which camp it was but he was drinking Mountain Dew.
            yes he said he drinks it for energy sometimes even in the middle of a work out lol

saw him eating mcdonalds in an interview in his car once

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              Honestly, I don't think he eats it often. Maybe gets cravings. But I remember on the last 24/7 when he rented out Circus Circus for his fam he was also eating Mickey D's.

"If you stay out late and eat fast food you can be world champion too!"
              - FMJ
              I feel the same way.

I think it's a thing for the cameras.

Comment

*cotto is going to pound mayweather out !!!!!!!!!!!!! and sugar shane needs to hang it up !!!!!!!!!!!!
                All your points on Cotto, put up or shut up.

Comment

• Pretty much what everybody thinks, It will be competitive but Mayweathers defense wins it for him.

Cotto have chance but he needs a TKO to get a W

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    All your points on Cotto, put up or shut up.
                    i am willing to take that bet !!!!!!i am so confident that mayweather will lose too cotto that no only would i bet my points i would also bet my user name and all mmy green rep !!!!!! but i wont because i dont want to set a bad example to the younger people on here that look up to me and they will think gambling is good !!!!! and as floyd mayweather is displaying right now gambling is not good !!!!!!!!!!! in fact it is destructive

Comment

i am willing to take that bet !!!!!!i am so confident that mayweather will lose too cotto that no only would i bet my points i would also bet my user name and all mmy green rep !!!!!! but i wont because i dont want to set a bad example to the younger people on here that look up to me and they will think gambling is good !!!!! and as floyd mayweather is displaying right now gambling is not good !!!!!!!!!!! in fact it is destructive

?

Originally posted by Hated
                      Nazim Richardson is completely irrelevant and his only highlight is catching Margarito using plaster. His little pool noodles aren't much help.
                      Nothing to do with the fact he's one of the best and most respected trainers in the game. And nothing to do with the fact he's one of the few trainers in boxing who speak some sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X