No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    Ortiz imo is not better than cotto till now... DLH had a fair fight I thought it was a draw but didnt throw that jab for some reason Mosley just pained ******...
    yeah i wouldn't put ortiz above cotto. for me it's a tossup between DLH and cotto..

Comment

• people complain about pbf and pac resume......

cotto is the very definition of a fighter protected by his promoters.

the toughest fights of his life was against guys his handlers thought was an easy win.

torres. nobody at the time.

margarito. they thought cotto would easily outbox him. setup for a delahoya fight.

mosley. they thought mosley was washed up. he was and still gave cotto a tough fight.

clottey. suppose to be a good win tuneup for cotto.

the only time cotto took a risk actually was fighting pacquiao.

a blown up featherweight.

enough said. cotto is so overrated it's not funny anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ▲ Theorist
        Oscar & Marquez (YES even at 147) > Cotto
        Whilst I agree Marquez historically will go down as a superior fighter to Cotto p4p, Cotto provides Mayweather with a more challenging proposition. Stylistically, and size does matter, Mayweather will have to respect Cotto power.

For the idiot that said Ortiz is better than Cotto, please provide an argument...this should be funny.

Comment

• look at how cotto won his titles.

michael frecking jennings...... kelson pinto bean....... one-legged yuri foreman

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            people complain about pbf and pac resume......

cotto is the very definition of a fighter protected by his promoters.

the toughest fights of his life was against guys his handlers thought was an easy win.

torres. nobody at the time.

margarito. they thought cotto would easily outbox him. setup for a delahoya fight.

mosley. they thought mosley was washed up. he was and still gave cotto a tough fight.

clottey. suppose to be a good win tuneup for cotto.

the only time cotto took a risk actually was fighting pacquiao.

a blown up featherweight.

enough said. cotto is so overrated it's not funny anymore.
            lol, i wouldnt say it so hard but this is basically the truth. ppl act like cotto was supposed to lose the margarito fight. he wasnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              lol, i wouldnt say it so hard but this is basically the truth. ppl act like cotto was supposed to lose the margarito fight. he wasnt.
              cotto is a solid fighter.

but it's annoying his fans try to make him out to be great or something.

floyd will embarass this fool.

only good thing about cotto being so overrated is stomping his ass looks good on pac , floyd , etc. resume

Comment

• So many people loving Cotto's chance in the fight with PBF but nobody wants to make a bet. WTF is up with that!!!

Comment

• If it isn't cotto is it (can't believe this) Ricky Hatton?

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    You just love to get a rise out of people ha.

I would say Oscar is the only one better. Cotto, even now is better than Ortiz. And in my opinion the layoff after the Margarito fight killed Mosley....May 2012 version of Cotto>May 2010 version of Shane.
                    I agree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      If it isn't cotto is it (can't believe this) Ricky Hatton?
                      ricky hatton is very underrated.

he was a good fighter.

yeah he got koed by floyd and pac........ but they're floyd and pac!

Comment

Working...
                      X