Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
    i think he meant that Floyd fought at those weights
    Alright, makes more sense. I'd say Cotto is about the same as Oscar.

Comment

• LOL @Ortiz vs Maidana.....you stupid as **** *****..... It's gonn have Canela and some other mexican on it.

Comment

• I like this fight for multiple reasons:

1) It shows Bob that he is no longer in control

2) It will be another big fight for Floyd and Cotto

3) It is a fight many people wanted to see for years

4) Floyd seems dedicated to fighting the top names

5) I want to see the PPV results.

Comment

• I think the oscar floyd fought is getting underrated. It was a good win imo. also prefer the hatton and mosley win over a potential cotto one.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Big difference in those fights.

Much quicker first time round, threw much more combos and much more willing to stand at mid range fire off his combos and use his reflexes, head movement to avoid the never ending onslaught coming back at him.

2nd fight not as quick, punches never had the snap, but moved better had a better gameplan, targeted the eye, held, pushed Marg back and spoiled when he had to.

What did him in the first fight was the bust nose in the 2nd round, he thought he could KO Marg, he didn't spoil and buy time and didn't move well.

And it the 2nd fight the eye damage caused by Pacquiao was very significant.
            I though he used his right hand better in the rematch. He really put some steam on it at times.

There are differences. Not enough to say he's shot. That's ridiculous. Manny Pac looked way better vs Ricky Hatton, Clottey, Cotto then he did vs Margo, Mosley and Marquez. I'm not calling him shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              How does floyd get more credit for fighting an even more damage good cotto? Does the higher weight makes cotto a new person? lol..
              Because you obviously never boxed or stepped in that ring, unlike others on here, including myself. Let me see you cut weight when ypur body fat is at a tuny opercent, it will kill you. Then let me see you fight Pac without a corner. Cotto is not shot ya'll ***** ass *****s need to be foreal. He also is not an old ass Mosley or a mentally handicapped and greeen Ortiz. This going to be a good fight.

Comment

• Hellz yeah!!!! Cotto haters gonna hate!!

Comment

• they arent putting any top guys on the undercard. probably going to be said quali or somebody else

Comment

• The De La Hoya that Floyd fought, would beat the crap out of this current Cotto.

Ortiz would probably beat Cotto at this point.

This is why I **** on Cotto so much, because of threads like these.

Comment

• Got a funny and good feeling - Khan vs Ortiz could happen on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                      X