No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    I had Mosley beating Canelo last night BTW. Close fight, but I'm just calling it how I see it. Mosley even had the kid cut.
    yeah man all that blood!!!! shane was robbed im tired of boxing

Comment

• smh.........

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        I had Mosley beating Canelo last night BTW. Close fight, but I'm just calling it how I see it. Mosley even had the kid cut.
        dude , are you serious ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          I can agree, like I even said myself, that Cotto appeared to have gotten tired as he stopped trying to do what was obviously successful in the 8th round.

but

I disagree with you in that Floyd very little differently in the 9th round. Cotto didn't throw .... even the commentators stated this .... but they didn't say that it was due to what Floyd did.
          Cotto missed a lot of punches. That can tire you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
            I gave Cotto rounds 2,3,6,8,9 and 10. I gave Floyd rounds 1,4,7 and 12. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw. so I had Cotto winning by 2 points. if you wanna score it in a 10 point must system, I have Cotto winning 7 rounds to 5.
            Round 2 was a swing round.

Round 3 Cotto didnt land almost anything...lol.

Round 6: Clear Cotto round

Round 8: Clear cotto round

9 and 10 were easily Floyd rounds man.

Do you hate the guy that much?

Comment

• I think he should, but I like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                Watch the fight again...
                maybe you should. there wasnt 10 rounds in that fight that floyd won convincingly without a doubt. most rounds were close.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  I gave Cotto rounds 2,3,6,8,9 and 10. I gave Floyd rounds 1,4,7 and 12. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw. so I had Cotto winning by 2 points. if you wanna score it in a 10 point must system, I have Cotto winning 7 rounds to 5.
                  Cotto wasnt doing much early in this fight. His best rounds were somewhere along the middle rounds. 5,6 & 8 i believe. From 9 on, May looked to be in control again with that right and left uppercut. Cotto was in every round and nothing was "EASY WORK" for Floyd last night as his nuthuggers like to say.

Comment

• It wasn't even the fight of that day. Huck-Afolabi was the better fight. Floyd-Cotto was entertaining. It exceeded my expectations. But, it wasn't more entertaining or better than Huck-Afolabi. And, it's not like Huck-Afolabi are 2 nobodies either.

You got to be riding either Floyd or Cotto hard to think it was FOTY candidate or an instant classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      The same thing happened to Dlh. Ain't dat a blip, lmao!
                      Yup ... not the first time Oscar faded in the later rounds .... plus by then it was out of prime, can't pull the trigger Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X