No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Wait wait wait wait. You gave Cotto Round 3. I JUST watched round 3. Cotto landed 3 punches. ALL JABS. But he won that round? Unreal hatred.

Comment

I don't think you understand just how hard it is to maintain that sort of agression for 12 rounds. Cotto blew his wad and gave it his all n that round. In round 9 Floyd adjusted AGAIN (notice he barely even touched the ropes in the 9th round) and proceeded to beat on Cotto.

I can agree, like I even said myself, that Cotto appeared to have gotten tired as he stopped trying to do what was obviously successful in the 8th round.

but

I disagree with you in that Floyd did very little differently in the 9th round. Cotto didn't throw .... even the commentators stated this .... but they didn't say that it was due to what Floyd did.
      Last edited by ADP02; 05-06-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• He'll get in... fought some good fighters and only lost to 2 ATG (Pac n May) and a possible cheater (Margs) which he avenged.... Would like to him to unify a couple of belts at 154 and he's set...

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          All I saw last night was that if Cotto had the stamina to continue doing to Floyd what he did in round 8 then we probably would be talking about Cotto winning this. While only Cotto can explain what happened but in that 9th round, it wasn't that Floyd did anything special defensively or offensively to neutralize Cotto. It was just that Cotto wasn't throwing much.
          The same thing happened to Dlh. Ain't dat a blip, lmao!

Comment

• I'll talk to my gif dealer and see if i can get some canelo ones too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
              I had Mosley beating Canelo last night BTW. Close fight, but I'm just calling it how I see it. Mosley even had the kid cut.
              your kidding right? you know the cut was caused by a head butt that was clearly caused by mosley lunging in right. Man mosley should have points taken off when he does this crap he does it all the frigging time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Can u make a gif of that devastating combo Mosley threw when he had canelo against the ropes?

Kinda looked like Calzaghe
                Lol I forgot about that... very Calzafge-esque

Comment

• LMAO, Jim Lampley - "Mayweather's current girlfriend and that dress "pause"...

LMAO, did anybody else catch Jim Lampley almost slippin n lettin his dick talk for him? When Ms Jackson came on the screen, Jim Lampley said "Ms Jackson, Mayweather's current girlfriend and a star on 24/7 and uuuuh...that dress...(realizes he's bout to **** up)..is star quality....I spit my beer out dying laughing

Comment

• It could end up fight of the year, considering how high profile it was an it was and excellent fight.

Really though there will be better fights and already have been better fights, just probably not a better big fight~

Comment

Wait wait wait wait. You gave Cotto Round 3. I JUST watched round 3. Cotto landed 3 punches. ALL JABS. But he won that round? Unreal hatred.
                      complete bull_sh_it. Almost all of Mayweathers punches got blocked in the whole fight. Cotto landed bodyshots and jabs while Floyd was landing almost nothing. u r a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X