Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree with the stamina problem ...

Comment

• He had a tight guard. But damn that overhand right from Mayweather was vicious as ****. Somehow it found its target around Cotto's tight guard. There was a round were Floyd hit him like 3-4 times in a row with that straight right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
        i agree with the stamina problem ...
        Of course a troll would.

Comment

• Speed wise, Floyd looked as good as he has done recently. He wasn't quite as sharp as he was in the Ortiz fight, but his counters were still very effective. Switching from a straight right hand to a sweeping right hand was one of his typically good adjustments mid-round.

Miguel looked the best he has done since the meeting with the plaster wraps, in the Marg rematch and also last night, Diaz's improvements are clear to see.
          Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-06-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Of course a troll would.
            quit whining ..

Comment

• How did Cotto do it?

He is doing something fighters before him failed to do. When you look back in boxing history the fighters who suffered loses in the fashion that Cotto did against Margarito (first fight) and Pacquiao can't recover and become shells of themselves. You can look at Vargas after Trinidad, Trinidad after Hopkins, Taylor after Chavez, Tyson after Douglas and on and on and on. Those fighters got beat up and after that were never able to hang with the elite.

Cotto on the other hand is improving in certain areas of his game and is like he has a second prime if there is such a thing. He whent to hell and fought his way out of. It takes an individual with a strong mindset to do whats he is doing.

Comment

• Floyd's defense is almost too good to believe. Miguel threw so much with bad intentions and Floyd just rolled blocked and rarely ever gets hit clean with a punch. Unreal he actually dominated more than I thought yesterday but he Cotto came to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  quit whining ..
                  Who's whining? I'm calling a spade a spade troll boy.

Comment

• You Must TAKE the Belt to Beat the Champ

Dear brothers and sisters,

Great fight, bad decision. Actually, the scoring was horrid. When you have nothing but celebrities behind you and don't get KO'd, you won't lose. 26% landed to 21%. The effective punches were Cottos. Cotto hasn't walked out on post fight interview since he got cheated with plaster. Coincidence? Who was running, bleeding? Lol I saw FloydMayweather win 4 - 6 rounds - (1,4,6,9,12) the most, some by a landslide, but who didnt see that ASS whipping? I like Floyds skill but I never seen him all roughed up like that in my life.

Floyd held on too much, used too much Muay Thai elbow moves and Cotto could have let go more, but it wasn't a loss at all? Do people know boxing? Is anybody thinking about Floyd walking in with the oddest group of people? Triple H has more $ than 50. I'm not Floyd bashing, I give Floyd his rounds. I lost all respect for #Boxing. By far, that is not a win for FloydMayweather. It's all about the money, this is BS. -- Off boxing scene brothers. Those guys weren't just Floyd fans, trust me. Even though I disagree with this horrid judging and the brainwashing of writers and analysts, I know in my heart, Cotto knows in his and plenty of fans have expressed the same -- Miguel Cotto is still Champion. I am keeping my word so this is my final post. Agree or disagree, I love you guys. Thanks and One love to all the true boxing fans who see through the BS.

Comment

• Not bad for an overrated, shot to pieces bum, right? Even in his defeat he's finally getting the major props a great fighter like him deserves.

Too bad NSB is full of biased Mexican-american fans and Cotto haters, they must have felt like ***** last night after the performance Cotto put on.

Comment

Working...
                      X