No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    these guys give HBO a run for their money!

I will say however, it seems a bit pro Cotto..
    Yeah he even said on Facebook it's a more of a Cotto promo, but the guy did a huge Mayweather tribute not to long ago so I can see why he made it this way.

I like the fallen Prince searching for redemption theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
      Most likely was posted already but god damn!

Yup its a great video and I like how it's pro Cotto....

Comment

• The best one

Comment

• I love how they make the fact that it was such a sought after match at one point a big part of the promo.

The fight has a history to it and that needs to be more promoted.

Comment

• Holy Fawk! Cotto vs Mayweather Promo by GP
            OMG!!!! That is the best video of video produced by HBO, uploaded to YouTube by somebody else, and then using music somebody else wrote that I have ever seen!!!!

RAHHHHH OMGGGG!!!!!! Sooooo great. I've rarely seen somebody use somebody else's work and then put their logo on it as if they made it, so awesome-ly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              OMG!!!! That is the best video of video produced by HBO, uploaded to YouTube by somebody else, and then using music somebody else wrote that I have ever seen!!!!

RAHHHHH OMGGGG!!!!!! Sooooo great. I've rarely seen somebody use somebody else's work and then put their logo on it as if they made it, so awesome-ly.
              Best poster ever

Comment

do you actually know what a loser you are?
                how awesome is HBO to film a fight?? is it so difficult to film a fight with a few videocameras?
                did you ever edit a video with a professional video editing programme? I did. and I can ensure you it takes a lot of work, lots of hours to get a 4 minute clip done lots of special effects, transitions etc.
                why dont you try to get your unproductive ******ed ass out of mommy s basement and try to do something yourself in your miserable life?
                cause I know it is work to produce vids like GP. you obviously dont know that.

Comment

• **yawn**

This fight is going to be so uncompetitive

R.I.P Cotto's Career
                  2001 - 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    do you actually know what a loser you are?
                    how awesome is HBO to film a fight?? is it so difficult to film a fight with a few videocameras?
                    did you ever edit a video with a professional video editing programme? I did. and I can ensure you it takes a lot of work, lots of hours to get a 4 minute clip done lots of special effects, transitions etc.
                    HAHA you've only ever used Windows Movie Maker. Give up.

Ooohhh I slapped on a transition. Maybe this time I'll use a retro transition. Ooohhhhhh maybe I'll use an edgy font!!! Ooooh it's almost like I'm employed by a real company and not doing this for free!!!

LOL.

Comment

HAHA you've only ever used Windows Movie Maker. Give up.

Ooohhh I slapped on a transition. Maybe this time I'll use a retro transition. Ooohhhhhh maybe I'll use an edgy font!!! Ooooh it's almost like I'm employed by a real company and not doing this for free!!!

LOL.
                      you remind me of a little troll on youtube who never had talent. I forgot his name though. I use sony vegas pro 9.
                      And the bottom line is you are jealous of gorilla productions cause you dont have the talent nor the work ethic to do what he does. you are a low life loser who trolls on the internet. good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X