No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks OP

I was trying to make this one myself but it didn't come out right.

Beautiful!

Comment

• 118 - 110 Mayweather
      I gave Cotto rounds 6 and 8.
      When I watched it the first time I thought it was closer, though Cotto may have nicked a couple more rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Nowhere near what the judges had it, except by one point, right?

Indeed scoring 1 round different in a hotly contestested fight is completely out there. 8-4 beautiful but 9-3 you are a fucking blind!

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
          Anyone who thinks Cotto was robbed is a complete idiot.
          I didn't want to say something like this, but you are absolutely correct.

I cant' wait til I show up to my gym on Tuesday, I am going to mention this site, and how foolish people come off trying to argue something so ridiculous, and we will have a good laugh, and it will be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by ianblake View Post
            That feint jab with the right hook is creative. Ingenious.

Comment

• I had it 9 rounds to 3 for Floyd. Cotto had a lot of ineffective aggression but the middle rounds he dominated especially round 8. 8 rounds to 4 would be fine but any more than that for Cotto would be ludicrous.

Comment

• Anyways, just woke up from -day 1 after the Floyd fight, sitting here in the aftermath, and it feels great! Ball is in Manny's court, where it needs to be, and it is now clearly evident that Manny's fans are nervous, the way they have jumped up to claim he is washed up, or didn't win, or ludicrous things of that nature.
                What a spectacle by Floyd, I am going to rewatch it later with more time. What a great night! Best PPV in a long time!

Comment

• I actually think Cotto were way better last night. Pedro Diaz really worked some magic on that footwork and discipline!
                  Mayweather would K.O Cotto back in 2008. Mayweather were faster and stronger back then.

Comment

• Pedro Diaz has done a hell of a job with Cotto.

THis Version of Cotto defeats Alvarez, Kirkland and dare I say he may even top a 154 pound Martinez as well with what I've seen from Sergio as of late.

Floyd Mayweather only landed in the 20-30 % Percent range... and that's the ever so accurate Floyd MAYWEATHER!

Cotto is a top 5 fighter in the sport. Period.

Even in the lost Cotto's stock increased.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Just because Floyd stops him in the 12th of a very tough fight doesnt mean that Cotto doesnt have heart. It has nothing to do with anything. Its a great fight and someone has to lose, just like someone might has to get stop ala Tito-Vargas
                      Tito-Vargas?

Sorry but this was nothing like that.

Floyd is not a finisher at these weights like when he was lower.

Floyd was no where near to stopping Cotto. Cotto under Diaz learned to hug when he feels in danger. Cotto also back pedals and is hard to KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X