No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
    Nah Cotto may have been slightly stunned but never in any danger of being dropped/stopped until the last round.

Would've this would've that, simple fact is he didn't
    Right. Let's just say Cotto was on the way to losing either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by CotttoFan
      I think he should stay at 154 there no point in him staying at 147 just waiting for Arum/pac to make up their mind. at 154 he has biger fish to catch and even some 160 lbers could come down and fight him
      If he gets comfy at 154, maybe a possible Martinez/Canelo encounter down the line. Yet the chances of Floyd/Pac being made goes down.

Comment

• Same damn thing.

Just one was more entertaining.

Both could have been as wide as 10-2 and the closest it could have been was 8-4.

Comment

• He already dropped his wbc belt I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Well honestly both fights were close. I sometimes become genuinely confused listening to Floyd fans act like he dominated both fights. Because to me both fights were close & Floyd just managed the W's. But I hear some Floyd fans acting like he put on clinics when he really didn't.
            Really, bro?

Comment

• I hope Floyd stays at 154, cuz it will force the audience to stop comparing Floyd/Pac's performances to similar opposition. Floyd will possibly fight Canelo and Martinez, but we all know that Pac isn't fighting at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Where did I say he didn't clearly win??
                Why are you answering my question with a question?

You just said that you said Mayweather clearly won.

I can't see where you said that. Where is it?

All I can see is you saying you felt the fight was close and competitive that kind of indicates that you don't think it was clear.

Comment

• 9-3 too Floyd dont see it being much more then that really

Comment

• Did'nt think it was that competitive either ill have too watch it again today Cotto had some good moments but Floyd would almost always comeback with something more

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      On that note, Cotto blocked most of Floyd's punches as well so how come the official judges gave him like every round? Reality...where Floyd wins every round whether he lands on the opponent or not.
                      this is my feeling too. i thought floyd got the win but i come from a time when the close rounds go to the champion and theyre were many many close rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X