No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    And Pacquiao wasn't weight drained at 126 but still managed to win fights?

please, stop making excuses, Cotto isn't.

Watch the video does that look like a drained fighter? Pacquiao was at his prime and throwing some blazing counter left combos, moving in and out with his feet.

Cotto isn't at his weight, Cottos best weight was 140-147, he weighed 146 vs Clottey in the fight prior to the Pacquiao fight.

just stop trying to hate, Floyd might have fought Cotto without a catchweight but he also fought a bigger and slower version, and had trouble with him.
    Excuses?? Trouble?? your talking like Floyd lost the fight LOL, this wasn't controversial like when Pac clearly lost his last fight.

Comment

• cotto fought the fight of his life and still came up short

saying that, Mayweather beats a Pacquiao that takes the tests with ease. On the other hand, Mayweather vs Pacauiao on steroids, now that's a fight!

Comment

• You may not understand what competitive means.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          saying that, Mayweather beats a Pacquiao that takes the tests with ease. On the other hand, Mayweather vs Pacauiao on steroids, now that's a fight!
          In the words of Skip Bayless (aka Check_hooks) "Who cares if Pacquiao is juicing, fight him anyway!!!"

Comment

• Got to agree with Trojan on this one.

Can't believe I'm saying that.

Comment

• Exactly. Cotto won 2-3 but dominated the rest.

Comment

• I gave him two rounds but no he was competitive & there was a fair few close rounds, he had good success & brought the best out of Floyd.

Good fight.

Comment

• A lot of people thought this was gonna be a Gatti showdown. Myself included.

Comment

• Cotto wasn't robbed..... that's foolish

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      100% agree and I came to this conclusion aswell. Floyd had the option to finish Cotto but he didn't. He let him go free. I was shocked because the knockout was right there in front of him. Right in front of his face but he didn't take it.

Guess his plan worked though because he made a shit ton of fans. I came into a pro Cotto theater and came out with a pro Floyd crowd.
                      huh? Hell you talking about? Floyd always fights like that. He fights for points and scorecards. He doesn't want to get hit so why risk trying to KO Cotto. That's why they called him Pretty Boy to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X