No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
    I had it even wider. 117-111 to cotto. Floyd got destroyed with bloody nose.
    Come on, Muhammad. You were watching a different fight weren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You guys can **** around in this thread tonite, but there better be a pic of Bieber, Triple H, Fiddy & Floyd all together by morning.
      I'm trying my hardest. That is one GOAT setup right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Come on, Muhammad. You were watching a different fight weren't you?
        He's joking.

He has to be.

Comment

• Like I said before they don't want to rob any shine away from May vs Pac that is what it comes down to. Short of a KO they would give it to floyd no matter what.

That IS boxing if you deny it then you are fooling yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            No, if you saw the fight you would EASILY see Mayweather fought the harder, bigger, better Cotto.
            Nope, I watch the fight and watched the Pac vs Cotto, Cotto looked better versus Pacman, Pacman figured out Cottos jab and used his footwork to confuse him.

Cotto was bigger but slower against floyd its the truth, and Pacman was more accurate too.

Floyd pot shots anyone can be accurate if they have a low out put and cover up and just wait for you to throw and than throw 1 puncha nd move. When Floyd threw combos his accuracy dropped, and all the Flo-mos diss Pacquiao saying he sucks all he do is throw combos, well look what happened when Floyd threw combos, he got hit and he lost his superior accuracy.

thats what happens when you take chances and dont fight scary you get hit, its boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He's joking.

He has to be.
              I truly hope so

Don't you just love post fight comments and scorecards? Hilarious!

Comment

• Pretty sure you can use that bull**** scorecard as a resume to get a job with the NSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Nope, I watch the fight and watched the Pac vs Cotto, Cotto looked better versus Pacman, Pacman figured out Cottos jab and used his footwork to confuse him.

Cotto was bigger but slower against floyd its the truth, and Pacman was more accurate too.

Floyd pot shots anyone can be accurate if they have a low out put and cover up and just wait for you to throw and than throw 1 puncha nd move. When Floyd threw combos his accuracy dropped, and all the Flo-mos diss Pacquiao saying he sucks all he do is throw combos, well look what happened when Floyd threw combos, he got hit and he lost his superior accuracy.

thats what happens when you take chances and dont fight scary you get hit, its boxing.
                  We'll see what Cotto has to say. So far everyone who has fought both Floyd and Manny have been on record saying Floyd was superior and he would beat Pac. (Even Hatton, but this one can be disregarded because he's obviously butthurt about the KO in 2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Pretty sure you can use that bull**** scorecard as a resume to get a job with the NSAC.
                    Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      The same Cotto that was barely making 147 and had to fight 145?

That Cotto...? Okay your opinion.
                      where the hell is this coming from, since when did cotto have problems making 147?

anyone? link, somethin

Comment

Working...
                      X