No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
    I pay £10 a month for Boxnation, and this fight is a big part of the reason I subscribe.
    Preeeeach!

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      going to a puerto rican house party.
      I usually stay home and stream it but I was invited to a
      "Puerto Rican house party"
      I'll end up happy drunk with a Cotto win
      depress drunk Cotto lost...

"War Cotto"

Comment

• hell ya, already bought it, you can watch the undercard fights at 5 PM PT at www.goldenboy.tv

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          no.

the klits sell out bigger stadiums but floyd and cotto sell more ppvs and generate more money overall.

when ive been to sweden nobody outside the boxing community knows who the klitschkos area and sweden is very close to germany, alot of ppl think lewis is still champ. mayweather on the other hand is relatively well known. most ppl still dont have a clue who he or any current boxer is, theres never boxing in the news or papers. but some ppl do know him, once i was in a regular gym with my trainer working out and somebody yelled "mayweather" and stuff while i was hitting the pads lol.
          Boxing doesn't revolve around PPVs either in other countries. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Brit and U.S. cause that's how they are set up now. Boxing is more mainstream in other countries that networks are more willing to show boxing.

I could say the same thing about Cotto. Not many people in the west coast know who he is. Hell even in the east coast as well. You as I know that boxing isn't what it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            I pay £10 a month for Boxnation, and this fight is a big part of the reason I subscribe.
            ******ly I took all the money off my card and forget that you needed a card payment for Boxnation.

Woops

Comment

• Boxing fans, spread the word, 1 hour before the PPV starts, you can start watching the freeview, at www.GoldenBoy.tv

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                How come Cotto and Mosley didnt receive these??

I also read something about the gloves and the leather on the gloves but haven't seen anything on BS. Is it true or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                  I also read something about the gloves and the leather on the gloves but haven't seen anything on BS. Is it true or not?
                  Ya its true. They are flying in new gloves from NY that are genuine leather this morning, well should be there about now.

Comment

• will Cotto Tebow pose tonight?

Comment

• Because there is a lack of star power in boxing and when two of them happen to collide it makes for a huge fight even if one is past his prime and has shown signs of wear and tear

Comment

Working...
                      X