No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Actually, Canelo is -900. Meaning you would have to bet $900 to win $100. Or $90 to win $10, etc.

Mosley is a +700 underdog. You would bet $100 to win $700. Or $10 to win $70, etc.

I pretty much always bet boxing at 5dimes. Easily the best online book for boxing. It's also a trusted site, so your money is safe there.
    I didn't expect Canelo to be that big of a favorite. For those odds, I'll take it. Hitting 5dimes up right now, thanks fam.

Comment

• Just saw the weigh in ... Floyd is in crazy good shape , Cotto too.

Comment

• War Cotto!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          War Cotto!!
          hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I saw this on there as well. Khan-Mayweather would be an exciting fight. But I guess it depends on how the Khan-Peterson and Bradley-Pac fights turn out. Bradley and Peterson might have something to say if they're successful.

Comment

• Would be a good fight, I never thought Khan lost to Lamont in the first place. Would like to see Khan beat a Top WW first though like Berto, Ortiz, Alexander, etc.

I'd love to see Khan beat Peterson and fight Devon Alexander 3 months later in August, when Devon is fighting again. Than, Mayweather-Khan in December. I wouldn't have a problem with that one bit. Khan will have had wins over Maidana, Judah, Peterson, and Alexander, not bad at all.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 05-05-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• I think Mayweather wants to go back to the UK.

Comment

• JMM: What did you focus on most in this preparation for confronting Mayweather?

Cotto: We’ve focused on everything, on everything…we’ve seen Mayweather to be very gifted…but not a Mayweather that’s really mean, who likes to fight. As we would say in Puerto Rico, he’s a coward with ability. His abilities have brought him to triumph, have allowed him to surpass the rest, but I have my abilities, and beyond my abilities, I’ve had the work of sacrificing myself in the gym, and in the moment that his abilities abandon him, my work and my sacrifice will lift me to victory.

Announcer Dude: Miguel, I’ve wanted to ask you: We imagine a strategic, calculated fight tomorrow based on the styles. We’ve never seen a boring fight from Miguel Cotto, but Floyd Mayweather, with his boxing based in his legs and backwards motion, could complicate things. How do you, Miguel Cotto, truly imagine the fight?

Cotto: No, I don’t know. If he stays planted in the middle of the ring, it will make my fight easier. If he decides to move, the ring has its dimensions; in any of its sides, he’ll have to deal with a corner at each end. We’ve worked to perfection, in every moment moving towards the corner, how to work him, how to avoid falling into his game, and how to put it in practice as we’ve done for so many weeks in Orlando, with such fervency, here in Las Vegas, we won’t have any reason to lose.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/tv/p.../golpe-a-golpe

Comment

• lol why would anybody watch Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                      I saw this on there as well. Khan-Mayweather would be an exciting fight. .
                      Khan is nowhere near the level as May and Pac, we are talking about the guy that fought Peterson, Prescott and Maidana right? There isn't another Khan that is better is there?

Comment

Working...
                      X