No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Although its obviously not a legit reason having a lot of fans cheering and chanting your name can definitely spur an athlete on and it has to count as a small advantage.
    That allows you to be taken out of your game, trying to play for the crowd. Mental focus or lackthereof.

Comment

• Not at all imo. He'll only make floyds lead right easier by switching southpaw.

Comment

• Its a great way for him to get ktfo. Maybe he should switch to the Archie Moore defense too.

Comment

• That's obviously part of it, since it's a much easier target than his head, but as with pretty much all ATGs, it isn't as simple as a certain style beating him. You have to be a great fighter yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            he could get more than triple that amount if he fights pacquiao. and pacquiao is an easier fight. businessman floyd obviously wants none of pac. go figure why.

Manny didn't accept the $40 mil no ppv deal so floyd can't make 3 times as much. make up your mind. One day you post $40 mil offer means floyd doesn't want to fight. next day its, floyd could make $100 mil for easy fight".

You are a obsessive compulsive floyd hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I wonder where GBP have set the mark to. 1.2m-1.3m I would guess.

Schaefer did say before the Ortiz fight that Floyd could earn $40m if the fight did over 1.5m but that fight only did 1.25m

So Floyd might have earned around $33m for that.

With Cotto taking a bigger cut than Ortiz, I would imagine that for Floyd to get $40m he would have to do 1.6m this time around.
              Floyd made $40 according to espn from Ortiz. You forgot movie theatre money. My guess is the price increase should mean more take home for floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Not at all imo. He'll only make floyds lead right easier by switching southpaw.
                One thing I noticed about Cotto is that he doesn't waste punches. He could make it count if he switches.

Comment

• Live Feed to The Mayweather-Cotto Wegh In

Watch live streaming video from primerahora at livestream.com

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    got a bad feeling about tonight Dubbs...
                    Same here. I'm expecting Denver will come out guns blazing.

I'll bump the Laker thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      This right here....

Or a MWP elbow off a clinch.
                      Who is that ***y milky ***** in the avi?

Comment

Working...
                      X