Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope.

Cotto's war torn and past it.

People will compare tonite's fight to Pac's beatdown of Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Say what you want, but the eyes dont lie. For somebody who has been in alot of 'big' fights and should be relaxed, he was jumping around/jittery quite a bit. He realizes he is getting in the ring with a beast, and ***** can go wrong quite quickly. He is smart enough to realize this, cant say the same for some of his stans however.
      I've heard this before.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Just putting it out there before hand. Don't expect him to get any credit for the fight. Just the way it is. So prepare in advance doods.

Look, most people are not giving Cotto good odds at winning this one. Both Floyd fans and non-fans have been saying the same, pretty much. That Floyd, at this point in time, appears to be the big favorite.

Cotto hasn't looked that impressive in a while so if Cotto does impress, it will be a surprise for everyone except for some of his die hard fans.

So you can give Floyd just so much credit for a fight that he was expected to win relatively in good fashion.

Bottom line: This is a money fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Are you saying he shouldnt, or wont?

I for one will give him alot of credit

He won't.

Just expect it to happen man. Even at 154, it'll be discredited some way, some how.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            Behind the scenes footage of the weigh in...

PS why does Mayweather chew his gum like a cow...just saying...

I tell one thing thou, if a fight would've erupted between the 2 camps Cotto's big guy would ****ed up Floyd's big guy!
            As for the fight it self I still think Floyd will win don't have an idea hot it will end hopefully in a awesome back and forth fight.
            Last edited by Puya; 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• I ordered the fight... Damn it!!!

Tried not too but dang it, I had too... Too many people invited themselves already... It will be fun though.. Another excuse to get faded

Comment

• Mayweather dug his own grave though he had that retirement during the period Cotto was at his peak.

Oh well I'm still excited to see them in the same ring

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Tried not too but dang it, I had too... Too many people invited themselves already...
                  Well, this one is really a "money fight". Floyd says "So thanks for chipping in! lol!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Well, this one is really a "money fight". Floyd says "So thanks for chipping in! lol!"
                    I was going to watch it at the local sports bar... Oh well, I can't wait!!!!

Comment

• Party at Alibata's house!

Free food and San Mig!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X