No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Dude seriously be real I like cotto like the rest but the dude like 5'7 160 at most 50 not only was a boxer at one point but he like 220 or more solid muscle and like 6'0 he would ko cotto...That's like saying marquez can knock out derrick rose
    ****ing lool!

Comment

Dude seriously be real I like cotto like the rest but the dude like 5'7 160 at most 50 not only was a boxer at one point but he like 220 or more solid muscle and like 6'0 he would ko cotto...That's like saying marquez can knock out derrick rose
      When did he box? Any footage? If it came to a brawl he defiently have the advantage but if Cotto ****** a left hook on his jaw he would drop like a rock.

Comment

Hes not 220 pounds. Tyson was 220 pounds and see his build. He even said himself he was in the 190s. Cotto would knock him out, hes not that much bigger than Cotto, hell him and floyd are standing side by side all the time, its not to hard to gauge his size.

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        When did he box? Any footage? If it came to a brawl he defiently have the advantage but if Cotto ****** a left hook on his jaw he would drop like a rock.

He was decent and did golden gloves, but yeah Cotto would knock his ass out.

Comment

• 50 knows for a fact that Cotto ain't no slouch. Didn't 50 just make a rhyme that included Cotto's name. Something to the effect of where his knuckle game was like Cotto's, not Floyds but Cotto's.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
            50 cent is about as funny as i imagine having haemorrhoids would be

Comment

• You hang around with clowns (Floyd) you become one.
              50 don't like Puerto Ricans
              didn't Fat Joe
              punk him down..?

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                He wasn't like pro but here's the article

Curtis Jackson III grew up in the South Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, in New York City. He grew up without a father and was raised by his mother, Sabrina, who gave birth to him at the age of fifteen.

Sabrina, a ******* dealer, raised Jackson until the age of twelve, when she was killed in 1988. Twenty-seven at the time, she became unconscious after someone drugged her drink. She was then left for dead after the gas in her apartment was turned on and the windows shut closed.[9][10]

After her death, Jackson moved into his grandparents' house with his eight aunts and uncles.[11][12][13] He recalls, "My grandmother told me, 'Your mother's not coming home. She's not gonna come back to pick you up. You're gonna stay with us now.' That's when I started adjusting to the streets a little bit".[14]

Jackson began boxing around the age of eleven.

At fourteen, a neighbor opened a boxing gym for local kids.

"When I wasn't killing time in school, I was sparring in the gym or selling crack on the strip", he recalled.[15] In the mid 1980s, he competed in the Junior Olympics as an amateur boxer. He recounts, "I was competitive in the ring and hip-hop is competitive too
                ... I think rappers condition themselves like boxers, so they all kind of feel like they're the champ".[16] At the age of twelve, Jackson began dealing narcotics when his grandparents thought he was at after-school programs.[17] He also took guns and drug money to school. In the tenth grade, he was caught by metal detectors at Andrew Jackson High School. He later stated, "I was embarrassed that I got arrested like that... After I got arrested I stopped hiding it. I was telling my grandmother [openly], 'I sell drugs.'"[14]

Comment

• Originally posted by I-M-E View Post
                  50 cent is a clown....too bad gangstas cant shoot straight cuz they hold their guns sideways or else this ****** could be dead now....plus hes a terrible rapper who is a hipocrit (clowning ja rule for making soft tracks and thats all he does now)
                  ha ha someones clearly jealous of 50 lol that was funny as **** hes clearly got respect for cotto just helping mayweather take his mind of punching the bag hes probably been punching for like 2days

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    like serioulsy nobody is talking about that nasty sh it! he woke up with him! then he dug in his ass not pinched! if floyd did that it would be all over BS. that ish was nasty!
                    Floyd cant even have friends without it being something gay... Of course Cotto gets a pass. Shares a bed with a dude, pinches his ass in the morning and its all good.

Their hate runs deep...

Comment

• Originally posted by witherglove View Post
                      he wasn't like pro but here's the article

curtis jackson iii grew up in the south jamaica neighborhood of queens, in new york city. He grew up without a father and was raised by his mother, sabrina, who gave birth to him at the age of fifteen.

Sabrina, a ******* dealer, raised jackson until the age of twelve, when she was killed in 1988. Twenty-seven at the time, she became unconscious after someone drugged her drink. She was then left for dead after the gas in her apartment was turned on and the windows shut closed.[9][10]

after her death, jackson moved into his grandparents' house with his eight aunts and uncles.[11][12][13] he recalls, "my grandmother told me, 'your mother's not coming home. She's not gonna come back to pick you up. You're gonna stay with us now.' that's when i started adjusting to the streets a little bit".[14]

jackson began boxing around the age of eleven.

At fourteen, a neighbor opened a boxing gym for local kids.

"when i wasn't killing time in school, i was sparring in the gym or selling crack on the strip", he recalled.[15] in the mid 1980s, he competed in the junior olympics as an amateur boxer. He recounts, "i was competitive in the ring and hip-hop is competitive too
                      ... I think rappers condition themselves like boxers, so they all kind of feel like they're the champ".[16] at the age of twelve, jackson began dealing narcotics when his grandparents thought he was at after-school programs.[17] he also took guns and drug money to school. In the tenth grade, he was caught by metal detectors at andrew jackson high school. He later stated, "i was embarrassed that i got arrested like that... After i got arrested i stopped hiding it. I was telling my grandmother [openly], 'i sell drugs.'"[14]
                      lol school em!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X