Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what time it starts in Germany and where you can buy it online in europe?

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      I don't think cotto is damaged half a s bad as some people are saying. Sure he took two beatings but he has come back well and is not that far off his best. It should also be noted that floyd isn't like 29 anymore either. neither fighter is at their absolute best anymore. I think the fight will be closer than people think and not the complete blowout that most are expecting. I'm a cotto fan obviously and i'm not saying i think Cotto will win I'm just saying i think he will be competitive - more competitive than any floyd opponent for the past couple of years.
      Being more competitive than anyone else Floyd has fought in the past couple years isn't a high bar to jump. Cotto could do that and still get obliterated.

I hope you are right, because I'd love to see Cotto and Bradley ruin the super fight, but I expect Cotto to be completely embarrassed. I don't see any way he can be competitive.

Comment

• Manny Steward is hedging his bets so he looks smart no matter what happens.

We get to hear Manny say 10 seconds into the fight "This fight is unfolding exactly as I saw it would"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Being more competitive than anyone else Floyd has fought in the past couple years isn't a high bar to jump. Cotto could do that and still get obliterated.

I hope you are right, because I'd love to see Cotto and Bradley ruin the super fight, but I expect Cotto to be completely embarrassed. I don't see any way he can be competitive.
          WTF Man? Really? You really believe that?

No way he get's embarrassed, he may lose but Floyd will kiss the canvas at least once!

I got Cotto stopping Floyd by the 8th round.

War Miguel!

Comment

• Vegas!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              Haters can't see me, Nosebleed seats.. and today I went shopping, and talk is still cheap

jk g**** man.
              LMAO funny ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                I'm going to Vegas

OHH MAHH GAWWWD..

Jelly? yes. Will be close, but not Vegas close.

Comment

• Angie Martinez tweeted that Vegas airport was like a club last night, pre-fight atmosphere must be great. So yeah, slightly envious.

Comment

• You are a troll but good for you!

I am surprised that a lot on here rarely go to any fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      I'm going to Vegas

Yeh I'm Jelly, seeing as I live in Australia Vegas is a long way away but I'll get there one day.

Besides i get to watch the ,toughest, hardest, most athletic, most skilled sport on the planet at the worlds greatest stadium almost every week.

So it's not all bad.

Lets face it, you dont get hits like this in any other sport, even boxing.

Aussie Rules Football ftw.
                      Last edited by Furn; 05-04-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X