Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presente! Vamos Canelo y Cotto!!!!

Comment

• I dislike Cotto stans but I will be cheering for Cotto on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I dislike Cotto stans but I will be cheering for Cotto on this one.
        This! Sometimes we just gotta laugh and move on, carnal.

Cotto is a good dude in my libros, but hate his hard-core groupies.

Comment

• Comment

• although I am rooting for cotto, I am not really optimistic on him winning but I do want to be proven that he will be at least more competitive than floyds last 3 opponents...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
              Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

Floyd's needs Pac to sell his fight. People thinking he will will make them buy this cotto fight. But we know it's all aI scam. Floyd will deny saying this after he beats cotto.. and the gullible fans will be made fools again.. And the circle of life will repeat.. Rinse repeat.. genius! A lot of gullible fans to target aye Floyd.. as for me I know when I am being ripped off.. Floyd ain't getting a cent from me. He ain't fighting legit threats is for low calculated risks..

This Cotto fight should have been done ages ago.

Ask yourself are you still the same man after a 24 round beatdown by a guy who used plaster of paris and a typhoon from the pacific?

of course not: he is a rehashed fighter being thrown to the gallows, slower, older, rusting piece of junk more like it.

Cotto is a beat down Jalopy, he may look new at the outside but in the inside he is a rusting bucket of metal who's better days have long gone.

Not watching this scam of a fight, it's clear as day this is a cake wake for Floyd. Right time to fight cotto.
              I don't think cotto is damaged half a s bad as some people are saying. Sure he took two beatings but he has come back well and is not that far off his best. It should also be noted that floyd isn't like 29 anymore either. neither fighter is at their absolute best anymore. I think the fight will be closer than people think and not the complete blowout that most are expecting. I'm a cotto fan obviously and i'm not saying i think Cotto will win I'm just saying i think he will be competitive - more competitive than any floyd opponent for the past couple of years.

Comment

• Picture tells a thousand words..

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  I don't think cotto is damaged half a s bad as some people are saying. Sure he took two beatings but he has come back well and is not that far off his best. It should also be noted that floyd isn't like 29 anymore either. neither fighter is at their absolute best anymore. I think the fight will be closer than people think and not the complete blowout that most are expecting. I'm a cotto fan obviously and i'm not saying i think Cotto will win I'm just saying i think he will be competitive - more competitive than any floyd opponent for the past couple of years.
                  but we all know who is going to win.. I go pay for a fight that will give me the feeling that my fighter might lose to his opponent that my friend is why we watch boxing.. The excitement of not knowing who will win or you r fighter has a chance of losing.. This one with cotto will be competitive for a few rounds then the hand that will be raised is obviously Money mayweather..

Last thing he would say to you all would be.. Easy pay check! another bank robbery baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post

Picture tells a thousand words..

Comment

• cotto will win by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X