Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yeah and to add to the ariza part, manny fought marquez not too long after that also and looked terrible in the fight...which only added to his fear of floyd. and obviously roach and arum's fear also...coz they wanted manny to go and fight marquez again, most likely on may 5th, when they felt floyd would be in jail january 6th, 2012, but when the judge let him have his date of may 5th, arum changed his stance faster than john kerry does his political stances.lol--then the cut had to heal more...manny says he'll take less money, his fans use that to call out floyd and when floyd tries to make the fight happen, even going as far as to calling manny himself, manny all of a sudden wants 50/50 when floyd took that off of the table before he fought mosley in 2010...and it was well documented at the time also...floyd offered manny more money thAN mann has ever made with toprank, and manny refused...and of course his manfans ride with him to the death so floyd is to blame once again according to them---skip bayless is a manfan, which is sad enough but when he trashes floyd with little to no knowledge of floyd's career, then it only validates my argument against pac****...they are cluless minions who need psychological counseling....

floyd trashes the little man and does so with pure ease..nothing has changed folks...floyd is spanking that ass, assuming manny finds his courage and gets past bradley---we'll see though---coz we already know, whether we admit or not, floyd will cruise past cotto and this is not a knock on cotto...miguel is a game opponent, no doubt, but he will finally find out why bobo arum kept his ****ing a$$ away from pretty boy floyd, and he'll find out at the hands of money may.....it's may, so just like in 2007 with oscar de la fishnets, cinco de mayo will turn into may-weather---get ready fools...2 days and counting until cotto adds himself to the mONEY ass whooped list....

and it daMn sure ain't SCHINDLER'S LIST....

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      the only way to beat floyd is by outboxing him and using his style against him and being a southpaw in doing so...in other words, manny stands no chance...bradley would do better agaisnt floyd than manny would and bradley would be knocked out by floyd in doing so.

the man never lost. there is no only way with straight lefts and straight rights...corley caught floyd with unorthodox shots with his right hand that wasn't a straight left or right...even when judah tagged floyd a bit, floyd rolled his shots and took the momentum out of the shot, and those were straight shots, not wide looping shots corley threw which is really floyd's fault for going in there to simply outfight chop...the thing with manny is that his footwork going forward is overrated--but has been effective because it confuses his opponents in which he appears to go off balance, which he is really doing but his legs are so strong that he can fight effective this way---

whereas floyd's balance is so in sync with his movement that he doesn't have to outmove manny to land at will on him--manny will not fight floyd the way he's fought his recent foe and expect to have a chance against the kid...bad news---

floyd's chin is strong and his recovery is fast...manny will not hurt floyd like you people think he can...floyd in fact is stronger than manny and will bully him around the ring--

don't read into quotes from toprank associates, whether they are associated with the actual company or with the fighters of the company...mike is manny's lawyer and if floyd did say this, it would have been most likely taken out of context by mike---

there is no way in hell floyd feels he'll lose to manny...no way...now go and look at a video of where ariza is talking to a tempered manny in a park somewhere about floyd's fight with oritz---manny looks so worried about fighting floyd--literally the courage is spewing out of his soul, and not so long afterwards he starts talking about God wanting him to retire and other stuff...

ariza had to go back and say floyd lost to castillo in 2002 to give manny some hint of confidence--manny looked like he needed to ariza to find courage for him--no lie--

it's on youtube most likely..i remember watching it--manny was sitting down and alex was trying to give him some semblance of hope and manny didn't look as if he was taking it...a crowd was around them both..
      im not even going to read all that but i bet it goes something like this.
      floyd is the cash king, hes the most accurate puncher in history, his defence is imprgnable. pac is a catchweight king, drains foes, hes on peds..... Floyds the cash king.....pac is easy work for floyd.... drug test pac , he is a fraud.... floyds the cash king......

Comment

• Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        the only way to beat floyd is by outboxing him and using his style against him and being a southpaw in doing so...in other words, manny stands no chance...bradley would do better agaisnt floyd than manny would and bradley would be knocked out by floyd in doing so.

the man never lost. there is no only way with straight lefts and straight rights...corley caught floyd with unorthodox shots with his right hand that wasn't a straight left or right...even when judah tagged floyd a bit, floyd rolled his shots and took the momentum out of the shot, and those were straight shots, not wide looping shots corley threw which is really floyd's fault for going in there to simply outfight chop...the thing with manny is that his footwork going forward is overrated--but has been effective because it confuses his opponents in which he appears to go off balance, which he is really doing but his legs are so strong that he can fight effective this way---

whereas floyd's balance is so in sync with his movement that he doesn't have to outmove manny to land at will on him--manny will not fight floyd the way he's fought his recent foe and expect to have a chance against the kid...bad news---

floyd's chin is strong and his recovery is fast...manny will not hurt floyd like you people think he can...floyd in fact is stronger than manny and will bully him around the ring--

don't read into quotes from toprank associates, whether they are associated with the actual company or with the fighters of the company...mike is manny's lawyer and if floyd did say this, it would have been most likely taken out of context by mike---

there is no way in hell floyd feels he'll lose to manny...no way...now go and look at a video of where ariza is talking to a tempered manny in a park somewhere about floyd's fight with oritz---manny looks so worried about fighting floyd--literally the courage is spewing out of his soul, and not so long afterwards he starts talking about God wanting him to retire and other stuff...

ariza had to go back and say floyd lost to castillo in 2002 to give manny some hint of confidence--manny looked like he needed to ariza to find courage for him--no lie--

it's on youtube most likely..i remember watching it--manny was sitting down and alex was trying to give him some semblance of hope and manny didn't look as if he was taking it...a crowd was around them both..
        yeah i saw that video, manny acted like he never heard of how tough his fight with castillo was... manny acted like he was clueless as hell and ariza was like trying to build him up

Comment

• yawn. nothing new again. evidences are all over the place. tons of roadblocks have been dumped in this fight courtesy of pu55y boy floyd (pbf). if that is not doubting, i don't know what is.

Comment

• I dont believe or trust anything Koncz says or does. He is a snake and creepy one at that. This probably had more to it like "if Manny accepts the 40 mil will he get an additional 10 mil if he loses" and floyd responded with "what if i lose" and the end is all they went on.

Every boxer has doubt but Floyd loves him some him so i dont see it

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              im not even going to read all that but i bet it goes something like this.
              floyd is the cash king, hes the most accurate puncher in history, his defence is imprgnable. pac is a catchweight king, drains foes, hes on peds..... Floyds the cash king.....pac is easy work for floyd.... drug test pac , he is a fraud.... floyds the cash king......
              why even comment if all you are gonna do is troll?? the comment was actually very well written and insightful

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                During one of their talks, according to Koncz,
                "according to Koncz"?

I stopped right there.

Comment

• why is this a surprise, i bet he doubts his ***ulaity too..

Comment

• WIN, LOSE OR DRAW...I'm Very Happy For Miguel Cotto!!

This is the first time that Miguel Cotto has had a fight under his own terms. There is no 'extra baggage' on him in this fight. No heavy expectations. He has a trainer that he respects. No promoter giving him the short end of the stick.

He seems to be out from under some of the family issues he suffered in the past (father's death, fights with uncles, etc).

Miguel definitely seems happier, more relaxed and more confident.

...and he is getting a career-high payday.

Miguel Cotto has been the classiest guy in boxing the past few years. We need more guys like Cotto in the sport. Best of luck to him.

Comment

• He's still getting ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X