No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    he gets his first huge Payday without Arum taking most of it!

even after this fight regardless of what happens, Cotto can go fight anybody in New York and promote it on his own and he will make a TON OF MONEY
    This is where it may get tough for him.

If - IF - he loses his belt, he may have a tougher time getting guys to fight him.

Why would you fight a tough-a$$ Miguel Cotto if you can't get a title shot OR a big payday? Miguel may actually end up doing business with Arum via a guy like Vanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      This is where it may get tough for him.

If - IF - he loses his belt, he may have a tougher time getting guys to fight him.

Why would you fight a tough-a$$ Miguel Cotto if you can't get a title shot OR a big payday? Miguel may actually end up doing business with Arum via a guy like Vanes.
      He'll be like Floyd and do work with GBP or TR almost like a subcontractor. He's still a big money fight and he's viewed as vulnerable.
      Last edited by savorduhflavor; 05-03-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if Cotto will stick with the PBF model of promoting. It would make sense to pay a company with a license a flat fee to do logistics and then let Cotto promotions take all the money after that.

Wonder if Arum would work with Cotto on a flat fee basis? Doubt it but never know

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          He'll be like Floyd and do work with GBP or TR almost like a subcontractor. He's still a big money fight.
          Cotto-Ortiz
          Cotto-Berto
          Cotto-Bundrage
          Cotto-Lara
          Cotto-Alvarez

Those are all solid, I guess. I would keep him away from Kirkland, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            C'mon man. All you do is post ****phobic s**t all day on here. Do you even care about boxing, or just speculating on someone's ***uality???
            dude, i just started posting here a few days ago.. and that's my sig... these pictures are real, not phtoshppoed/chopped or anything...

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
              I wonder if Cotto will stick with the PBF model of promoting. It would make sense to pay a company with a license a flat fee to do logistics and then let Cotto promotions take all the money after that.

Wonder if Arum would work with Cotto on a flat fee basis? Doubt it but never know
              Gawd, I hope he does. I hope he uses GBP to do that. Golden Boy has done such a good job in these megafights, and they check their ego and let the fighter shine.

I have a lot of respect for Richard Schaefer. *

* Generic asterisk in case he gets caught with a live boy or a dead girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                puga, baracuda, and that other alt that was banned

what's up?

really? ive only been here for few days and im already getting accused of being an alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  really? ive only been here for few days and im already getting accused of being an alt?
                  to be fair all you people post a like and are infatuated with *******uality for some reason

not that there is anything wrong with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    to be fair all you people post a like and are infatuated with *******uality for some reason

not that there is anything wrong with that
                    do you know that these pictures are real?

picture paints a thousand words my man ...and i dont see any straight man that cannot read it..
                    Last edited by Dr. Ill; 05-03-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Gawd, I hope he does. I hope he uses GBP to do that. Golden Boy has done such a good job in these megafights, and they check their ego and let the fighter shine.

I have a lot of respect for Richard Schaefer. *

* Generic asterisk in case he gets caught with a live boy or a dead girl
                      LLS at live boy!!! There is no coming back from something like that

Comment

Working...
                      X