Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Cool, thanks I hope you find them!
    They also had a thread about bruce lee in a recent muscle ****zine think it was mens fitness. I love Floyd Talents but Bruce was not to be messed with the dude was not only freakishly strong but his speed and talent are still unmatched to this day

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      Cotto doesn't jab much to the body..but if and when he does..he usually holds his right hand tucked covering well..that'll block the hook..just like Mayweathers..

its gonna be a boring fight for casuals..there's gonna be a lot of thinking and feinting..until someone (Mayweather) imposes their will and cruises to a UD
      I think this is the best assessment thus far in this fight.

My gut instinct is that Miguel is going to make the careless mistake in trying to outbox Floyd, thus Floyd will walk him down in the later rounds (the rounds where Cotto traditionally gases) and capitalize on Cotto's lack of aggression and pedaling feet.

Comment

• Cotto is going to have box aggressively. I don't mean come charging in but he's gonna have to be the one applying pressure. Moving throwing, be the aggressor but smart about it. He's to slow to counter Floyd so that won't work. I still see Floyd winning by a UD, can't see him tko/ko cotto, unless cotto shows up super washed up lol. If the fight ends early, I got cotto for the upset!

Comment

• I think for Cotto to have a chance he needs to be agressive like Ortiz... But don't go crazy when you have Floyd on the ropes.

It has to be a perfect fight for Cotto just to have a chance... That's how good Floyd is.

Floyd by UD

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather's entire week of workouts is Bruce Lee's warmup for Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
              bruce lee wasn't as good of a martial artist as chuck norris, no lie. chuck held the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title for SIX consecutive years. if you can seriously sit here and say bruce lee was the greatest based on the fact he beat challengers on movie sets and in random street fights (even if his challengers were great fighters), you don't know what you are talking about. Chuck norris beat the best PROFESSIONAL fighters for six consecutive years. see this interview where chuck basically says bruce wouldn't have even been on his level...

You obviously know nothing, Chuck Norris himself said Bruce Lee was the real deal and Bruce taught him things, do your research man, Bruce was so feared the Chinese society sent 3 of their best fighters to Bruce Lees martial arts school because they didn't want him to teach americans and he beat them all in 3 minutes..If that doesn't tell you something I'm done talking...

Comment

• Do it and post the ticket..easiest $2500 you'd ever make..$2500 to sit on your ass and watch greatness for 30min or less...DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  Anything can happen. Even though Floyd is the sure bet to win the fight, what if the fight ended in some sort of chaos or if Floyd got robbed or something??? Not a good bet.

Roger comes in the ring again...Floyd gets DQd

Comment

• Don't be an idiot the reward is too small for the risk involved. Will 2.5k greatly improve upon the money you already have? The answer is no so don't do it.

Comment

• Millions say they've seen bigfoot, aliens, unicorns etc, quite frankly I think you're all pathetic brainwashed idiots relying on hearsay.

Yh I seen Bruce Lees ghost the other day, came in my local and cleared it out. Bodies flying everywhere!

The only proof of anything near is a 30 sec clip of him embarrassingly prodding at a make believe ''heavy bag''

I am not saying he wasn't handy & he did do a huge amount for martial arts but until I see concrete evidence I refuse to believe he was anything more than an actor with a martial arts background, one rendered pretty much useless in this time. Van Damme & the likes are far more proven and that is reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X