No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Regardless of what the camps may say, the truth will be revealed when they weigh-in.

If they weight in bellow 153lbs best believe there was a catchweight stip.

Why would Cotto get his weight so wrong if there is no catchweight.

Obvious troll.

Comment

• I just LMAO at the whole Cotto is shot idea....hahahahah...he is younger and had less fights than Mayweather...a fighter isnt "shot" until he loses consecutive bouts in undeniably losing fashion...

Comment

• This fight is at 154 , I'm worry now

Mayweather next 3 fights

vs Cotto (May 2012)
        vs Canelo (December 2012)
        vs Martinez (May 2013)

Mayweather fighting Cotto at 154 is making me think Floyd is never coming back to 147

Comment

Regardless of what the camps may say, the truth will be revealed when they weigh-in.

If they weight in bellow 153lbs best believe there was a catchweight stip.

Why would Cotto get his weight so wrong if there is no catchweight.
          people do that all the time. Hopkins weighed in at 156 for a MW fight. Sergio is always at 157-158. Cotto spent a ton of time at WW, is it really so shocking if he came in at 152? Honestly, I dont expect him to be 154 because I think he will wanna try to be as fast as he can so it wouldnt shock me at all if he was 152 at the weighin. Its not like he has to worry about being 154 because he's fighting some huge strong monster. He thinks he's going to be stronger than Floyd no matter what so now the speed is the main thing for him

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            but i cant blame Floyd for the pool bieng shallow.

what does everyone else think ?

Spot on. And Mayweather Martinez couldn't happen because at the time Martinez was free Mayweather was reaching out to Pacquiao to get that fight made.

Comment

• he was better off going in jail

Comment

Cotto's ring weight is around 160lbs, so why is going to try and cut some extra few lbs when he could come in at 154lbs.

He may be a 1lbs out and come in at 153lbs but anything less and it will be clear that this is a catchweight fight.
                Ortiz ring weight is 165 but that doesnt mean he would weighin at 154 if he fought Cotto tomorrow at that weight. That doesnt tell the whole story. Cotto wanted Margarito at 150 and he was willing to fight Pac there so he obviously feels comfortable enough to not have to weighin at 153 or 154

Comment

• I hope it is at 154. Either way I'm happy as hell for Miguel.

Comment

Cotto's ring weight is around 160lbs, so why is going to try and cut some extra few lbs when he could come in at 154lbs.

He may be a 1lbs out and come in at 153lbs but anything less and it will be clear that this is a catchweight fight.
                    Your a trolling imbecile that has no clue of this sport .

Comment

• do you think he has a serious chance of wining this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X