Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not sure but wouldnt the brand of gloves be just as important?

Comment

• it makes for a great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Pac beats cotto at any weight
        145cw!! 148CW Cotto being at 154!!

Looks like Freddy and Pac don't think so!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          why is it unlikely??
          Well, it's not likely, is it?

Comment

• Is this real life?

Comment

• bat sh#t horrible thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                I would like to see Cotto trap Pac again on the ropes without a CW
                This right here. Had him there multiple times and just leaned or threw a couple shots. Maybe the CW doesn't change, maybe it does.

Comment

• Pacman already proved this year that Cotto beats him at any weight that he's healthy at. Real talk.

Comment

• What a dumb question. How would him beating Floyd have any relevance on beating a completely different opponent?

Comment

• People need to be realistic sometimes. Pac can't even make 147 on a 150 catchweight. Pac will be damned in any option. At 147, Cotto will be incredibly drained. At 150, the same idiots who like to bring up this fight would cry foul (if you want to refer to the Margarito fight).

Truth is, no one, especially among Pac fans, ever wanted the Margarito fight. Not only was it a high risk fight for Pac but a low reward one in terms of legacy. It was pushed by scum Arum as if Margarito was one of his own sons. I would bet that had Pacquiao refused to fight Marg, the same idiots would attacked Pac for ducking Margarito. I remember the choices back then were Berto, Alexander and Bradley. I mean, come on, I'd pick any of these tiny fighters over a towering Margarito if I were Pac.

Margarito would murk any of these little boys. Who are we kidding?

Last edited by al-Xander; 04-20-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X