No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
    Are you in the gym or knows someone that is?
    Naw

Floyd said it on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      The style that he would need to use to beat Floyd would get him brutalized against Pac. The only difference i see in a Pac rematch is a few extra pounds and a trainer.
      this ^^^ therefore hell no!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        No.....
        Cotto can't handle southpaws...
        As simple as taht...
        Even a shot Pac would beat a prime Cotto because of the absolutely perfect match up for PAc
        He beat Zab Judah didn't he?

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
        He can beat Floyd...I dont think he will...but yes he beats Pac the 1st time if it wasnt a catchweight.
        Crazy talk, Cotto didn't lose that fight because of a couple of lbs in weight, he lost because he got ****** into going toe to toe and came off second best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          He didn't request 10 oz he requested Reyes gloves which is seen as the punchers glove. 10 oz are standard for 154 so he wouldn't have needed to request them.
          Floyd requested Reyes gloves for real?

Comment

• If Cotto beats Floyd he wouldn't need Pac, he would have the leverage to force the fight at 154 and if Top Rank said no he would be able to cherry pick his opponents just like Floyd has been doing since 07.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shona Boy View Post
              I know its unlikely, but what if Cotto has Floyds number, and beats him convincingly, do y'all think he can beat PAC in a rematch, say @ 150 catchweight.

why is it unlikely??

Comment

• No because the first fight was a one sided beat down. Here is a question for you. If Cotto wins does that prove Pac would have beaten Mayweather? Alot of people on here say Mayweather's easy win over Marquez is proof positive that Floyd would beat Pac. Just asking.

Comment

• Cotto is going to have a difficult fight with Floyd
                  War Cotto

then we talk PAC
                  take it day by day homie...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    Kizer of NSAC said it will be 10oz
                    when did he say that?..Makes me sad knowing we wont see any blood

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Not enough power between the two too make a big difference IMO. And Both have solid chins as well.

Endurance and stamina will be more important.
                      Cotto's chin is a bit below average, I wouldn't say it's solid.

Comment

Working...
                      X