• Show
Clear All

• I would like to see Cotto trap Pac again on the ropes without a CW

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      comedian probably knows
      Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      floyd been looking good.

i know his media workout will be on ustream next week.
      Are you in the gym or knows someone that is?

Comment

• I don't think he beats Pacquiao in a rematch. He was outboxing him for 2 rounds but sooner or later they'd end up toe-to-toe and Cotto would go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          They didnt force 145 for no reason only an idiot would think they would , they was refusing to fight without it , the man is the same man and Pac again refused to fight him without another CW that again would drain the current Cotto .

The proof is right there in Pacs actions regarding fighting Cotto , he point blank REFUSES WITHOUT A CW , I dont think winning by handicaping your opponent is really winning !

Comment

• If Cotto beats Mayweather there is no doubt he will be better than the 145lb version that fought against Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
              Just hear me out, What makes guys think Cotto is the bigger puncher than mayweather? Just give an reasonable explanation and answer. We all know mayweather isn't a concussive puncher, but neither is cotto, nor do I think he's the bigger puncher. I honestly think they're power are equal, but the key is mayweather is light years faster and quicker, and speed kills also with punch you don't see. At the lower weights if you compare and contrast both, mayweather had more knockouts, better knockout percentage as well as more concussive knockouts. Since both have moved up the knockouts have gone away for both. So ask what makes cotto the harder puncher? Because there is nothing you can really base it on, or really use to make cotto the harder puncher.
              You answer your own question. Floyd speed generates knockdowns and KOs.

Cotto is slower but does have heavy hands.

Different type of power with both guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                If Cotto beats Mayweather there is no doubt he will be better than the 145lb version that fought against Pac.
                If that happens then we'll find out because a rematch would be made (provided Mayweather doesn't invoke a rematch clause of his own).

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Then why did Oscar request 10 Oz gloves when he fought Floyd?
                  He didn't request them. 10 oz is standard for 154 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    Kizer of NSAC said it will be 10oz
                    if thats the case, itll be a UD for floyd. boy oh boy im gonna win alot of money! hehehe

Comment

• No.....
                      Cotto can't handle southpaws...
                      As simple as taht...
                      Even a shot Pac would beat a prime Cotto because of the absolutely perfect match up for PAc

Comment

Working...
                      X