No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinpointsman View Post
    Mayweather will KO Cotto or vice versa with 60-70% going in Mayweather's favor. The Mayweather I saw against Ortiz was the best offensive Mayweather I have ever seen in turns of technique and ability to find an opening. If Mayweather can take Cotto's punches then he's going to get the knockout.
    As a loyal Cotto fan I have to agree with the bold.

Floyd did presure Ortiz and did so well. His defense was spot on as well but that is expected.

Its going to be a very interesting fight and uphill battle for each of the fighters!

War Cotto!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      As a loyal Cotto fan I have to agree with the bold.

Floyd did presure Ortiz and did so well. His defense was spot on as well but that is expected.

Its going to be a very interesting fight and uphill battle for each of the fighters!

War Cotto!
      I watched it again last night and Floyd was brilliant, his defence is unreal and he couldnt miss with the right hand, he looked sharp and im expecting him to be even sharper vs Cotto. Remember he usually has far longer between bouts than this these days....

On the plus side (for us Cotto fans) we know what are man is capable of and as good as Floyd looked vs Ortiz he showed he was human again by getting tagged a few times (just a few) and even looking a touch buzzed at one point....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        I watched it again last night and Floyd was brilliant, his defence is unreal and he couldnt miss with the right hand, he looked sharp and im expecting him to be even sharper vs Cotto. Remember he usually has far longer between bouts than this these days....

On the plus side (for us Cotto fans) we know what are man is capable of and as good as Floyd looked vs Ortiz he showed he was human again by getting tagged a few times (just a few) and even looking a touch buzzed at one point....
        I don't think he was remotely hurt or buzzed and he landed like what? 2 clean punches in 4 rounds?

If the Mayweather who fought Ortiz showed up Cotto's in for a long night.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I don't think he was remotely hurt or buzzed and he landed like what? 2 clean punches in 4 rounds?

If the Mayweather who fought Ortiz showed up Cotto's in for a long night.
          I gave Floyd his credit, he was excellent but to me and many others he was a lil buzzed by Vic at one point. Not badly hurt just buzzed. He is just a man. Will he win? Probably. His stock actually went up for me after Mosley hurt him and he proved he could come back strong, he's mentally tough and has heart but its another glimpse of human in a guy im used to seeing as superhuman....

Comment

• we might see floyd sr on 24/7

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,3920823.story

Comment

• Recent Mayweather Jnr training photos

Hard Work

Comment

• Comment

• mayweather/hatton???

Comment

• Is there a way to just pull up his instagram page and see all of them?

Comment

• Dedication

Comment

Working...
                      X