Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fight of the year so far but there really hasn't been any big fights until last night. I am personally looking at Khan-Peterson II as a fight of the year candidate. Peterson will come in with more confidence and Khan will be looking for revenge. Should be a good one in two weeks.

Comment

• The now 154-pound former champion of the WBA, Miguel Cotto, he chose to express themselves through the social networks after his unanimous decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. "​​I feel very well rested here with my family. Respect the dec. of the judges but completely disagree .... "Rodriguez said in his account Twitter.Contrario to reports that Cotto went straight to hospital after the setback, Caguas went to rest in your luxurious suite with his family in the MGM Grand Arena, where they staged the combate.Cotto not attend the kickoff press after the fight. "The judges say that I lost the fight ... I have to accept my defeat. I brought my best tonight and I did every morning of my camp. I'm happy with the fight and I presented my show, "the Puerto Rican on the sidelines with top ESPNDeportes.comCotto Puerto Rico on Sunday at 7:00 pm.

Comment

• Miguel say's he respects the judges decision, but he also disagrees with them.

He also says that he wasn't rushed to the hospital after the fight, he was chilling in his suite with his family.

He also says he's proud of his performance and of all his training for the fight.

Comment

• I feel good here with my family,I respect the judges
          but I'm in complete disagreement...

the judges decided the fight so I have to accept it
          I brought my best to the fight
          like I did Egbert morning at training

I'm happy with what I brought to the fight
          and what I demonstrated...

TRANSLATED WHAT is IN QUOTATIONS
          did my best...

Comment

• I feel good here with my family,I respect the judges
            but I'm in complete disagreement...

the judges decided the fight so I have to accept it
            I brought my best to the fight
            like I did every morning at training

I'm happy with what I brought to the fight
            and what I demonstrated...

TRANSLATED WHAT is IN QUOTATIONS
            did my best...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
              Cotto says he accepts his defeat and agree with the decision.

"The now 154-pound former champion of the WBA, Miguel Cotto, he chose to express themselves through the social networks after his unanimous decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. "​​I feel very well rested here with my family. Respect the dec. of the judges but completely disagree .... "Rodriguez said in his account Twitter.Contrario to reports that Cotto went straight to hospital after the setback, Caguas went to rest in your luxurious suite with his family in the MGM Grand Arena, where they staged the combate.Cotto not attend the kickoff press after the fight. "The judges say that I lost the fight ... I have to accept my defeat. I brought my best tonight and I did every morning of my camp. I'm happy with the fight and I presented my show, "the Puerto Rican on the sidelines with top ESPNDeportes.comCotto Puerto Rico on Sunday at 7:00 pm."

No he didn't agree--he disagreed.

Comment

• In short, he knows he lost, but feels the scores were to wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by potski View Post
                  Cotto fought an amazing fight. He dished out a lot of punishment, but he took twice as much. He was badly hurt in the 12th. I think he went straight to the locker room because he was in a world of pain, and he probably just wanted to sit down and relax. Great fight.
                  you must be new to boxing

Comment

• Floyds is a genius. A lot of people had an idea and no idea about how the fight would go including myself, but nobody expected Floyd to stay in front of Cotto like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                      So you're gonna make the Russian guy translate it? Ok.

He feels very good. He's resting with his family. He respects the decision of the judges but he completely disagrees with it (not sure wtf that's supposed to mean). The judges said he lost, so he has to accept his loss. He brought his best (last night) and throughout his training camp. He's happy with the fight that he put up. Pretty generic ****.
                      Lmao...
                      Good job...!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X