• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
    HBO should just hire them.
    him*

It's just one guy bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      HAHA you've only ever used Windows Movie Maker. Give up.

Ooohhh I slapped on a transition. Maybe this time I'll use a retro transition. Ooohhhhhh maybe I'll use an edgy font!!! Ooooh it's almost like I'm employed by a real company and not doing this for free!!!

LOL.
      You're an idiot. Each program is easy to use. Judging by the very few effects he uses Vegas > Premiere and he has some Plug Ins for After Effects that I've seen in other videos.

At the end of the day though, it's not what programs you use or how you use them. If you get 100 guys in a room using Vegas, someone will still end up with the better video. it comes down to who has the better ideas after that.

So yeah, technically what he's doing is easy once you've mastered the software. But WHAT he does with the software is exclusive to him as they are his ideas - and I personally think HIS vision is better than HBO's.

We all know how to use video cameras. But are you creative enough to place the camera on a mount or a skateboard during a chase scene?

Comment

• not even an awesome video package from GP can get me excited for this bout. If this was happening 5 years ago when Cotto was still in his prime I'd be jumping up and down right now, but meh, Mayweather adding another name to the resume'.

PS: Happy Easter everyone

Comment

• bad ass video, GP the best at this

Comment

• Definitely..

Mayweather has snap, and could catch Cotto clean and fast to put him down and out..

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              KO only KO, 5 million.

This thread is about Floyd's KO power, I don't think he has that type of power, those that do should take this bet.
              Pac has KO power but he only TKO'd Cotto. Pac has more power than Floyd so it should be hard for Floyd to get a TKO or a ref/corner stoppage. If you refuse that bet that means you think Floyd hits as hard as Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Pac has KO power but he only TKO'd Cotto. Pac has more power than Floyd so it should be hard for Floyd to get a TKO or a ref/corner stoppage. If you refuse that bet that means you think Floyd hits as hard as Pac.
                I don't thats why I'm willing to bet against it, but a few on here do think that. I think it is just talk, and it seems I am right.

Comment

• Great fuckin video, these guys always make epic shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    Definitely..

Mayweather has snap, and could catch Cotto clean and fast to put him down and out..
                    Do you believe Cotto could also catch Floyd and put him down

Comment

• no but the volume of punches will probably tko him via cuts

Comment

Working...
                      X