No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    dude cotto is a nice guy with buttloads of CLASS but you cant honestley and seriously look at any of his past 5 fights and be impressed,cotto is soo washed up his stamina sux worse than ever and he has almost zero punishment tolerance,again hes a cool guy but hes not in the marqueuez /pac mayweather league at all, his recnt wins are more a product of bob arums selective matchmaking rather than cotto somehow "reinventing" himself as your suggesting.He was getting his ass packed again by margs the officials saved him from a POssible stoppage loss , cotto is a shotto buddy, Im fully expecting mayweather to stop him way way sooner than pac did,in fact id be very surprised if cotto makes it to the 8th round.
    OK so be prepared to be surprised. Cotto has a bad style for May, it won't be easy. I need to really sit down with some of you guys and watch Cotto fights bc I would like to point out several key things.

1 - Foreman was bigger than Cotto was supposed to box his ears off yet the oipposite happened. Cotto made his knee give out bc of his lateral movement.

2 - Mayorga a bum but is way bigger than Cotto and gives EVERYONE fits in beating him. Cotto still did that with a TKO

3 - Margs had to happen to get over his personal demons. Boxingf is 75% mental. Even Teddy Atlas, the great Cotto basher said he fought a perfect fight there. I agree. Lampley, after round 7 said: "Although the geography may be very similar to the first fight, this is NOT the first fight." Margs wasn't doing **** he didn't do before in round 10 or later.

4 - Delusional if you think Cotto was saved by the Doc. It was quite the opposite. Margs' power was not there without plaster. Cotto had one of his best rounds in round 9 and was banging Margs hard! Pushing him around like a baby, staying in the pocket eating the shots that killed him in the first fight. Margs was bleeding from his nose in round2!!!

5 - Cotto fights with balance now. Even Steward sees it. Hence why he says with a good weight Cotto will beat Manny. He knows wtf he tlaking about, he used to train the guy. So all you saying COtto is the same as Clottey and Pac are seriously not right. He has a game plan creating trainer now, you could see that in Margs 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      you're being generous.

i know...i seen Ban Stick walkin around thats why

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd will have the balls to goof on Cotto during 24/7 or talk smack on Face off w/Kellerman....

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenue View Post
          now watch the same people who were saying canelo would be a horrible pick
          now say cotto is a horrible pick and he should have chosen canelo
          He should've fought Martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            Floyd has alot of respect for Cotto and vice versa. I dont see it from either end. The fight will sell just with the 2 names. IMO Floyd will be talking about Pacquiao most of his 24/7.
            Look how much Marquez and Mayweather had respect for eachother, and yet Floyd refused and still went at him every episode, it's part of Mayweather getting ready for his fights in my opinion, He's gonna go in on Cotto, trust.

Comment

• I can still get excited for this

Comment

• Floyd fans have been talking **** about Cotto ever since Manny beat him. They hate Cotto. He's washed up, over the hill, and pacquiao isn't **** for fighting him. Pac should have fought Mosley in 09 and not a shot to **** Cotto who got murdered by Margarito in 08.

I have hurrrd this^^^^^ for nearly 3 years up in hurrr from Floyd fans. Now it's 2012 and thurr hero is fighting Cotto. This **** is hilarious.

It was the same with Manny. Pac fans talked **** about Floyd fighting Marquez at 144 and went on full mode to discredit the fight because marquez was old, weight drained, 144 wasn't his weight...and floyd was a b1atch for making him move up two divisions and fighting him at 144 instead of 140. Two years later Pacquiao fights Marquez at 144 like Mayweather and suddenly Marquez is a beast to be reckoned with.

Hardcore fans are ****kin hilarious.

Comment

• Do you expect Cotto to look big for the Mayweather fight?

His sac normally does, doesn't it?

Comment

• I Wonder If Cotto Hires Emanuel Stewart???

Thoughts???

WAR Cotto vs Mayweather!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      His sac normally does, doesn't it?

By Odins frozen ball bag, we have a Annie sighting, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X