No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True boxing fans know u taxed that ass Cotto

I knew they were gonna rob u during the first round when u were kicking his ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Boricua78 View Post
      Loadedwraps this wasn't meant for you it just that I don't know which reply to hit. Reply or quick reply.
      Reply if it's to a specific post, quick reply if it's to the thread topic in general. Actually there is a reply and quick reply for both post and thread, so use the bottom two for the thread in general, and the ones closest to the post for replying to the post.
      Last edited by LoadedWraps; 05-06-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Were the cards ridiculous? Hell yeah, 118 to 112? Thats just dumb

However I did have him losing 7-5, which I can understand if the fighter is in that ring they feel like they won. And if I chose to gave him that second round it would have been draw. So it was a close fight

Comment

• I'm sure in his mind he thought he won. He fought his ass off. Being in a fight and being a fan watching on TV are two different things. People should understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            True boxing fans know u taxed that ass Cotto

I knew they were gonna rob u during the first round when u were kicking his ass
            lmao at your sig

Comment

• Age catches up sooner or later. Floyd isn't going to be young forever. He really should fight Pacquiao at the end of this year. It is long overdue.

Comment

• I have no problem with it, I am sure he thought in his head he did better than what the judges said. I agree with the judges but Cotto fought his ass off giving one of his best performances and I honestly don't think he could have done much better.

I could see why he would be miffed even if I don't agree with how he feels, when dealing with someone better than you it often doesn't seem very fair~

Comment

• I thought i heard he thought the scores were too wide, which i agree to an extent. They kinda shafted him in that regard.

But with that said, lets get a show of hands of who gives a f about press conferences. As usual cotto came into the ring and put up a great fight, giving the fans what they paid for. Doesnt matter how good the other guy is, Cotto can make it a great entertaining fight.

Comment

• Nope. He just needs to stay away from 154, not a good weight for him. I think he's already hit a plateau, but in no way is he on the downtrend.

Comment

• I'm losing respect for Cotto. If this is true he will look like a crybaby little b**ch !!!! Miguel needs to watch the fight ASAP and talk to the media. If he thinks he won this fight then Margarito's plaster did FAR more damage than I previously thought. Man up Miguel, up put up a great effort, you just lost to a better boxer and you will be champion again. I don't get it, he has nothing to be ashamed about. Did he expect to get knocked out? and being that he didn't he should have be declared the winner?

Comment

Working...
                      X