No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    cotto doesnt really talk...they'll talk about his family, his fat friend, his mom...his borderline **** son...
    you're being generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
      I dont see why he wouldnt get full credit. Cotto is on winning streak and just camw off an impressive win by beating his demon.

Oscar looked like crap in his last fight before fighting pacquiao. Took a loss to Floyd where Floyd landed more total punches than Oscar threw punches and then Forbes busted him up before he fought pacquiao

Hatton got koed by Floyd and almost lost to lazcano and then Mosley...do I really need to go thru Mosley.

Floyd fights wh3n the opponent has done something impressive, pacquiao fights his opponents when they're vulnerable or he makes them vulnerable
      That's right on the money

Comment

• Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
        I dont see why he wouldnt get full credit. Cotto is on winning streak and just camw off an impressive win by beating his demon.

Oscar looked like crap in his last fight before fighting pacquiao. Took a loss to Floyd where Floyd landed more total punches than Oscar threw punches and then Forbes busted him up before he fought pacquiao

Hatton got koed by Floyd and almost lost to lazcano and then Mosley...do I really need to go thru Mosley.

Floyd fights wh3n the opponent has done something impressive, pacquiao fights his opponents when they're vulnerable or he makes them vulnerable
        Stop making **** up!

Comment

• Good fight

As a Mayweather fan I am excited to see him get back in the ring and display his skil. Cotto is a great champion but I don't see any way for him to beat Floyd unless he takes him lightly whcih i've never seen him do to this point in regards to any opponent. On every thread I always ask the same question because everyone says Floyd ducks a true challenge, who? Margarito? Clottey? Cotto? Those are the only three boxers that Manny has fought that Floyd has yet to beat. Not really that impressive. I believe Manny is a great champion as well, the only thig I can't wrap my head around is why he has a persona that he will face all challenges and he is agraid of no one when he will only fight if there is not blood tests and if the guy is weight drained. He wouldn't even fight Cotto for his belt without making him lose extra pounds. Why he or his promoter is obsessed with making his opponents lose the fight on the scales is beyond me. I really don't think he needs that advantage, but for me it takes away from his victories. Now Floyd will fight Cotto at 100% at his weight for the belt and again will get no credit because Cotto is old, slow, flatfooted, blah blah blah. One question when has Manny fought a guy at his full weight no gimmicks just a straight up fight besides Marquez? And we all saw what happened there.

Comment

• This fight is six years too late but ive been wanting to see it for years. I gotta see it unfold. Go Cotto.

Comment

• I'll tell you one thing for sure, Floyd will be bad mouthing Pac as usual and discrediting his win against Cotto at a catchweight. That's a guarantee!

Comment

• now watch the same people who were saying canelo would be a horrible pick
                now say cotto is a horrible pick and he should have chosen canelo

Comment

• How much is cotto going to make

I know he had a 5 mil guarantee for margarito rematch and and for first fight vs pacquiao but with this fight being bigger money wise then both how much is he being guaranteed

Comment

• Don't care, don't care! Repeat, I don't care.

I'll just stick to training my own fighters and watch them grow. I just don't care anymore about these socalled boxing superstars.

Comment

• A lot will revolve around Mayweather's preparations for jail, and him calling out Pac for ducking and fighting a catchweights

Comment

Working...
                      X