Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always like watching high profile guys train, even tho weve seen them both plenty of times. I wonder what kind of **** mayweather is gonna talk tho, or what shenanigans he's gonna pull during press conference/face off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      How do you guys think this show will be? Cotto is too nice and Floyd will probably be clowning him the entire 4 episodes. I'm looking forward to it, it should have an air time around mid April.
      mayweather will spend most of it talking about how he doesnt require catchweights n cotto has stopped every1 he faced at 154 which shows he wa struggling 2 make 147 nevermind 145

Comment

• ***** Logic: Sometimes Leftovers can be a good thing. Take for example Lasagna. I myself prefer day old cold Lasagna to fresh baked Lasagna.

What about you guys?

Comment

• If Floyd doesn't goof on Cotto and his Fat Friend on 24/7 I will feel cheated.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            Uh..have these threads been merged? Having a hard time keeping up with what everyone is saying exactly.
            Yeah, that's why I never post in the Sticky thread.

Too hard keeping up it's all one big cluster **** with a thousand different things going on at once.

Comment

• tbh i think this is mayweathers best fight to date. the ortiz fight was great i was semi-excited but mostly because he was coming out of semi-retirement lol. but this fight intrigues me. cotto will use his foot work to his advantage and his size. mayweather will be mayweather. great fight. respect

Comment

• Main event: Mayweather vs Cotto
                Saul Alvarez vs Shane Mosley
                50 Cent vs Fat Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Agreed. The DLH that fought Mayweather would Beat Cotto's ass. And a current Ortiz would as well.

Easy UD for Mayweather, maybe even a TKO late.
                  u guys are insane, ya brains are smaller than a fish's
                  Last edited by Osirus022; 02-01-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    *****s can use the weight to make them feel better but that won't change the fact that PAC fought and beat cotto already. So going by their own logic that's called a left over lol.. Floyd could fight cotto at 200 that still wouldnt change anything. lol..
                    everybody is a leftover except mayweather andre ward and the few other undefeated fighters lurking around if you go by this logic

shane fought morales left overs when he fought pac

Comment

• best fight that Floyd could make considering Pac is ducking him...

can't wait for the 5th of May!

Comment

Working...
                      X