Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather sparring footage [VIDEO]

Not sure if it has been posted yet

Comment

• Thus far Cotto hasn't given floyd any reason to be "Money" Mayweather. Whenever Cotto has been asked any questions re Mayweather over the years, he's been nothing but respectful with his answers. I'm sure Floyd remembers that and is returning in kind.

Comment

• I feel like Floyd is very knowledgable about the sport, I just wish he would show some of that in interviews, does this frustrate anyone else?

Whenever someone asks him a specific question he just gives a general response that he's already said in 1,000 other interviews and he dodges the specifics. I feel like I'm cheated cause if he actually just sat down and talked like I know he can I feel like we could all learn a lot. If there's anyones insight we as the fans should want to know it should be Floyd's....he just never even attempts to go into any sort of detail when it comes to the sport.

Comment

• I always felt that it would it be a respectably build up to this fight. Floyd was pretty respectful in the Marquez buildup too.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            I feel like Floyd is very knowledgable about the sport, I just wish he would show some of that in interviews, does this frustrate anyone else?

Whenever someone asks him a specific question he just gives a general response that he's already said in 1,000 other interviews and he dodges the specifics. I feel like I'm cheated cause if he actually just sat down and talked like I know he can I feel like we could all learn a lot. If there's anyones insight we as the fans should want to know it should be Floyd's....he just never even attempts to go into any sort of detail when it comes to the sport.

His dad and uncle are the same way as well. Only Jeff Mayweather has the ability to articulately provide insightful breakdowns about the sport.

Comment

• I think Floyd knows that any sort of mind games leading up to this one will be wasted effort.

Comment

• Phillip Penson - Miguel Cotto's Chief Sparring Partner For Mayweather

What do you all think.

Comment

• ehhh nowhere near good enough, but who is?

Comment

• Is this a confirmed choice or a question posed to the forum asking our opinion if this is a good choice

Comment

• Pull Counter alert @ 2:15

Comment

Working...
                      X