Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto thinks Mayweather's going to fight backing up, that's already one big mistake he's making in training camp.

Comment

• Apply pressure to Mayweather against the ropes.

I swear, EVERYBODY uses this strategy against Mayweather. I thought Cotto was going to do something new. Isn't Mayweather pretty comfortable against the ropes?

I swear every fighter thinks that pressure is the ultimate key, the holy grail, the missing piece, the arc of the covenant to defeat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
        Apply pressure to Mayweather against the ropes.

I swear, EVERYBODY uses this strategy against Mayweather. I thought Cotto was going to do something new. Isn't Mayweather pretty comfortable against the ropes?
        he likes to sit on the ropes, and tbh i dont think that strategy will work for cotto, he has short arms and he has plenty of openings. itd be silly for him to try to get floyd on the ropes all nite. honestly, i dont see what cotto does to win this fight, but it should be interesting either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          he likes to sit on the ropes, and tbh i dont think that strategy will work for cotto, he has short arms and he has plenty of openings. itd be silly for him to try to get floyd on the ropes all nite. honestly, i dont see what cotto does to win this fight, but it should be interesting either way.
          I've noticed a lot, that everytime Mayweather finds his back against the ropes he starts smiling. Am I the only one? He just starts grinning, as if to say, this is my home turf - you ain't going to do **** to me here.

Comment

• “I am not going to rest,” concluded Cotto:” Not me, no one from my team is going to rest until we find the formula to beat Mayweather on May 5th.”

Love it...

Comment

• Sounds like Cotto is going to be in head hunter mode. Abandoning his trademark body shots!

Comment

• I have a feeling Cotto is gonna get Marquezed.

Comment

• Cotto thinks he can bully Mayweather, bad mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    I've noticed a lot, that everytime Mayweather finds his back against the ropes he starts smiling. Am I the only one? He just starts grinning, as if to say, this is my home turf - you ain't going to do **** to me here.
                    Everytime u hit Floyd with a good shot he starts smiling NOT because he's indicating that he has been hit, but because, "I've been here before...I know what it takes"

Comment

• Formula 1 = Manny Pacquiao

Formula 2 = Sergio Martinez

I know it, you know it and Floyd knows it.

Comment

Working...
                      X