Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with or without canelo, floyd-cotto would be big. but let's be real, canelo is the next mexican superstar fighting on cinco de mayo. canelo-mosley will add a bit.

Comment

• Well Canelo has headlined so many big PPV events that I would have to say yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Well Canelo has headlined so many big PPV events that I would have to say yes.
        yup, hes definitely the most well know ppv boxer-attraction in the states.

Comment

• With or without him it does big numbers.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              With or without him it does big numbers.
              No offense, but when it comes to your post, I don't care to read it at all. And it has everything to do with that chick in your sig. You gotta tell me her name.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Good to see him going back to work. I wonder why it's taped in the middle. Is Mayweather planning on targeting Cotto's body? Or is it just there by coincidence?

Comment

• Mayweather vs Cotto Prediction-Stylez Make Fights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0n8ZJehKQ

i think cotto has a good chance in this fight

Comment

• Peeped this the other day. Good breakdown. The only thing is the examples he used may kinda mislead you in the sense of the kind of fighter Gomez is in comparison to Floyd and vice versa w/ Chop Chop / Mosley. But he did point things both fighters normally do.

Comment

• I think people soooo overate the Oscar fight. That fight was way more about Floyd than Oscar. Floyd's problem in that fight had nothing to do with Oscar or that lil jab.

It was all about it being Floyd's 1st fight on the mega mega mega stage, Floyd being a true 140 pounder going to 154 for the 1st time, Floyd being truly worried about Oscar's power because he had just decapitated Mayorga and a small Floyd didnt know how well he would take the punch, Senior telling Floyd non stop not to get hit by the hook, and Floyd just not being an overly aggressive fighter at the time because of his size.

If this Floyd right now fought that same Oscar at 154 he would kill him. He just wasnt all the way ready in that fight for a number of reasons. Size, stage, & a lil fear of the unknown amongst them. If they wouldve had that immediate rematch then Floyd wouldve looked alot better. He wouldnt have any fear of Oscar or 154 then and he definitaly wont have any now

Comment

Working...
                      X