No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    not really........cotto has been in 3 wars tops out of 37 fights........

who has he been in a war with besides pac, marg & clottey (although clottey wasn't really a war)

I'll be waiting mr. smart guy.
    Judah and Mosley weren't exactly easy, even if they weren't wars Cotto ate plenty of leather in those fights.

Comment

• Maybe a bit of a reversal of last year. May fighting "leftovers" in Cotto, and Pac fighting a "young lion" in Bradley.

Both are scraps I'll buy. And while another Floyd-Pac showdown goes out the window, these two fights do intrigue me.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        LEGIT FIGHT. @ 154 it's legit...........only computer nerds will cry about this...............
        for cottos 154 title...it didnt say it going to be at 154....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PrettyB0y1 View Post
          floyd is fighting mannys leftover LOLOL thats the elf calling the dwarf short isnt it...did we forget about mosley, de la hoya, hatton..oh wait those didnt count right
          Call it 3-2 Pacquiao?

Cotto/JMM

Hatton/DLH/SSM

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            FightNights.com™ @boxing Close
            Mayweather & Cotto agreed to Olympic-style drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'd say out of the list of Mexicans Mayweather had lined up for May 5th (Because as we know he chose that date solely because It's a Mexican Holiday) Cotto was the best choice.

Morales, Guerrero, Alvarez, Ortiz, Khan, Barrera and Malignaggi all wouldn't have sufficed in my opinion but theyh all meet the Mexican demand.
              how about spadafora?

Comment

• It's going to do numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                  Who wins it?
                  Cotto....................................by KO
                  Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-01-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• ima get hell for saying this but im not a ***** or whatever im a fan of the sport of boxing. cotto is not what he once was. that said, a w over cotto at 154 ****s on the cotto pac beat. cotto was coming off the brutal marg loss and a **** fight with clottey alot thought he lost. add some weight draining and you saw what happened. miguel now coming off the marg victory with mad confidence and 3 stoppages in a row(foreman,mayorga,marg). floyd will still beat him and i think if floyd fights the same fight he did against ortiz he gets cotto out of there in 6-7.

Comment

• mexicans is good peeps but mayweather > mexico

Comment

Working...
                      X