Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love quote #2. May has been showing too much love and respect in the press conferences and face off, but this line assures that they'll be there to kill eachother in the ring.

Comment

• lol...

I'ma chop his ass up, and there's two ways he can go. He can fall on his face or he can fall on his back, or he can wave the white flag. Well, that's 3 ways now. -The ass-chopper, Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• [QUOTE=Discipline;12010478][B][SIZE="3"]

7. I'ma chop his ass up, and there's two ways he can go. He can fall on his face or he can fall on his back, or he can wave the white flag. Well, that's 3 ways now. -The ass-chopper, Floyd Mayweather

8. In this training camp, we boxing non-stop, and when we get in the ring, it's called the Doghouse. So if you look at the ring, it's always surrounded by a bunch of people, because that's the Doghouse. When you go to a dog fight and you watch pit bulls fight, you know. I don't want to get in trouble with...what's the people called, PETA? I don't want to get in trouble with the PETA people, the animal rights people, but s___, I don't give a f___ because I wear mink coats. I'ma wear Chinchilla and I'ma rock mink coats. The same people gonna tell you, "You can't wear animal fur and s___," them the same people that's eating chickens and eating cows and eating steak, so f___ what they talking about. - Proud mink-wearer, Floyd Mayweather

10. He trying to make love to my nephew, I guess. -Floyd Mayweather's uncle and head trainer, Roger Mayweather, on Victor Ortiz

17. It's like this, you violate and we'll demonstrate. He violated, so I had to demonstrate. -WBC welterweight world titlist, Floyd Mayweather

These should have made top 10..and Rogers "He wanna make love to my nephew" line was 3rd best hands down!
        Last edited by black_mamba_fam; 04-16-2012, 04:11 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• No **** but...

"You can't make love to my nephew... I guess..." - Roger Mayweather

That line was pretty funny.

Comment

• I liked this one

The team needs to be aware to train to win, there's no clock. There's just a lot of hard work. -Miguel Cotto's head trainer, Pedro Diaz

Comment

• 50 said something pretty cool. He said it was before the Ortiz fight, he told Floyd, "this kid is trying to stop you from feeding your family" or something like that.

Comment

• When Floyd said he liked the smell of the gloves that really made me think.

If you ever smelled the gloves you would know what I mean. Sweaty gloves ....eeww

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  50 said something pretty cool. He said it was before the Ortiz fight, he told Floyd, "this kid is trying to stop you from feeding your family" or something like that.
                  Pretty stupid line IMO. Floyd has millions and millions of dollars, he can feed his kids just fine. It's not like a loss to Ortiz would have instantly bankrupted him or denied him of his purse.

Comment

• I like Floyd's line about winning. Hearing him say it live. He was so confident in that statement. Not in a ****y way but he's just so sure of himself. I like hearing & seeing things like that from Floyd because alot of people on these forums will try to convince you that he fears this guy or that guy but you can tell when he talks that he doesnt.

Fights might not come off for whatever reason but its not fear. Same thing people said when Mosley got in his face after the JMM fight. Then by time they had the very 1st presser, you could just see on Floyd's face and by the way he was talking that he had no fear of Mosley. None at all.

Not in a disrespectful way but he just doesnt fear these guys like some people want to make it seem. The same goes for Pac & Sergio. Even if you wanna argue that he thinks he might lose (which I dont believe he thinks that), its still not a fear thing. If the fight is signed, he will be very confident of victory

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X