Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd/Cotto as the main event, and have Canelo/Jessie Vargas/Robert Guerrero on the under-card. All the makings of a entertaining night of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
      Then don't buy it and stop bltching. Manny fighting Cotto at 147 isn't legit because Cotto doesn't fight at 147 anymore. Floyd will fight Cotto at 154 which is where Cotto is fighting at now and is the champ at. Manny doesn't have the balls to fight Miguel at 154. He doesn't even have the balls to fight him at 150.
      I agree. Manny asking to fight at 147 after Cotto moved up to 154 is a pu$$y move. Still doesn't change the fact that Pac dismantled Cotto already. Floyd IS fighting Manny's leftovers. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacTard View Post
        A winning streak? C'mon. That's the level of criteria we are using today?

Margarito
        Mayorga
        Foreman
        It beats the hell out of fighting the loser of Cintron vs Molina and an 0-1-1 Mosley.
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 02-01-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          oh i dont have an issue with that. but some of u guys swore up and down floyd was scared of cotto. too scared to fight him, w/e. now ppl will shut up. it is what it is.
          Nah, now we all know it was all Bob Arum's fault

Comment

• Originally posted by shadyivlife View Post
            I agree. Manny asking to fight at 147 after Cotto moved up to 154 is a pu$$y move. Still doesn't change the fact that Pac dismantled Cotto already. Floyd IS fighting Manny's leftovers. Plain and simple.
            floyd is fighting mannys leftover LOLOL thats the elf calling the dwarf short isnt it...did we forget about mosley, de la hoya, hatton..oh wait those didnt count right

Comment

• May 5th is on a Saturday. Many hispanic communities of all nations will be at home having a BBQ or getting together. Why not watch a great fight whether it is a Mexican or not. I am mexican /American i know i will be with family on the weekend, 100% we will watch this fight and 100% we dont care if its a mexican or not come may 5th. We would welcome and watch a Pac vs non mexican on May 5th as well if it was PAC in that spot.

Comment

• 1.7 million on cinco de mayo weekend

Canelo vs Mosley on the undercard.

Comment

• FightNights.com™ @boxing Close
                  "I'm back in the ring on May 5th and I will beat him " - Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He's not shot. Corely, Harris, Witter, Holyfield are shot.

Cotto is past his prime.

How do you define shot Dirk?

If by the fighter is not at his best anymore I guess Manny and Floyd are shot as well.
                    The likes of Holyfield are just decrepit.

Cotto is shot. He cant do anything at elite level. Foreman and Mayorga are bums. And Margarito was just more shot than him with a gimpy eye. I mean seriously, hes gonna fight Floyd Mayweather off the back of those wins?

Like I told you before, you've become too accustomed to the taste of *****.

Comment

• I don't think Cotto is shot but he's well well well past his best days.

Comment

Working...
                      X