No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    If Cotto were to win then they make mega millions in a rematch when Floyd gets out. I doubt there will be any "fix" in this one.
    Cotto is going to be diced up, this fight will not be close IMO. Look at how Clottey was busting up Cotto and standing right in front of Cotto the entire fight. He couldn't miss. I doubt Cotto wins more than 1 round in this fight to be honest. In Mayweathers last 3 fights the only round I thought he lost was round 2 in the mosley fight. Thats 27 out of 28 rounds that he won over Jmm, Mosley and Ortiz.
    Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 04-15-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 24/7 has somehow also become a vehicle for 50 Cent and all his brands. The show wasn't special, but it's still good enough to have me hooked for next week. Cotto's trainer is fascinating though.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            ok now i want a bigmac meal with 20 pc nuggets..
            Floyd should get paid for that pic.

It's not a good influence on the youngins and all but McDonald's would pay up for a pic like that.

Comment

• Just watched the episode, pretty good.

Floyd wasn't his usual annoying self. Although him having Fiddy riding around like a hoe is getting annoying.

Cotto was good on his part. I hope they let the Marg issue rest after this fight, although them two are forever linked, I rather the focus shift to strictly Mayweather. You can tell Cotto had a lil hint of arrogance and a smidgen of trash talk at the end.

Pedro was probably the best throughout, quotables all throughout.

On another note, does anyone feel that Phil Landen now hates his job? What does he do now, other than watch PDL take charge. In the Pac/Cotto 24/7, he was prominent as the trainer, fast forward a few years and he holds the water bottle

Comment

• Comment

• This was a real good 24/7. Only thing I felt more than Pedro saying invincible men only exist in movies was floyd saying I like the smell of the gloves. There wasn't alot of money flashing but when floyd talked about giving the Mayweathers' more time and what he felt about PETA, that was really him being him. Same with Cotto getting emotional. I prefer the real to the fake.

I agree with the post about 24/7 is making this fight more of a must see event. Floyd is really giving Cotto his respect, and Pedro/Cotto give off the vide they are not here for a payday but to change the course of Cotto's career. Besides, Pedro remembers floyd beating the Cuban in the Olympics.

And what about my man Roger Mayweather. Two classics: "I think he (ortiz) wanted to make love to my nephew" and "I don't know what Cotto has, but I'm gonna find out..."

Comment

• I just realized Money was mad cursing in front of his little girl

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X