• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, good, thanks for sharing!

Comment

• No problem man glad u enjoyed

Comment

• I'm hyped up already. There hasn't even been no press conference , no 24/7 , no crazy interviews with Brian Kenny yet.

Comment

• that was cool

Comment

• Cotto Already Training.

Found this article this morning and decided to share...

http://www.primerahora.com/%C2%A1mig...o!-614634.html

Miguel Cotto is aware that their quarrel against Floyd Mayweather Jr. may be the biggest fight of his career.

So while the brawl have a promotional tour, tentatively, from February 26 to March 3, Cotto did not want to wait for the conclusion that responsibility to start advertising their training under the tutelage of Cuban Pedro Luis Diaz.

"Our condition for this fight will be the best. Now I have several days of preparation and not stop until 5 May, "said Cotto, who formalized his fight with Mayweather Jr. on 2 February.

"We will be quartered in Florida (Orlando) again (once finished the promotional tour), but Peter is in Puerto Rico and a few days ago we started working. For Antonio Margarito fight, Pedro Luis surrendered body and soul to prepare and guide me through the winning path. This time is no exception. We are going in good repair and will have 90 days of training for it, "he added.

Below 170
            Even Cotto looks thinner than usual when out of training and that is because since the end of his fight with Antonio Margarito on 3 December, Caguas has not neglected his condition, as anticipated the possibility of a large fight a near future.

"He knew something could be given and has not stopped working in the gym or run from the Margarito fight. In fact, it is below 170 pounds, which he just has to lose 15 pounds or less to make the weight of 154 pounds, "said his press director, Bryan Perez.

"I think the May 5 will be many who will stay with her mouth open with Cotto. He knows that a victory would mean a rematch with Manny Pacquiao, or even another fight with Mayweather Jr. and they are fighting a lot of money, "said Perez.

If you find the translation a little off it's cause of google translate, didn't feel like translating it myself.

Comment

• good **** bro. nice cant wait

Comment

• Great news, he is looking in decent shape. He should be on great shape and I do hope he does not overtrain for the fight.

War Miguel!

Comment

• he better do poorly....I have 5 Trillion e-points on him losing.

Comment

• Go on Michael, stick it to him

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      he better do poorly....I have 5 Trillion e-points on him losing.
                      You will be lossing some serious e-cash bro!

GO MIGUEL!

Comment

Working...
                      X