No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Are you selling those protect yourself at all times shirts?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Silly me I thought you were 12......

i'm 16...got accelerated and now i'm taking my masters degree

how about you? have you gotten past kindergarten at 13?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        i'm 16...got accelerated and now i'm taking my masters degree

how about you? have you gotten past kindergarten at 13?
        Well Mr.littlehaironball if you must know I passed kindergarten when I was 5. Now would you like to discuss the topic at hand or are you still insulted at me taking jabs at you and your god?

BTW sentences start with capital letters. Maybe you need to retake kindergarten, you are 16 you should do fine this time!

Comment

Are you selling those protect yourself at all times shirts?
          Naw, Its on Floyds site now without the pic though. Had to take it off since it had Ortiz image on it.

original

New one

theres other stuff

if you payed attention to 24/7 this one was in one episode

This is another new one, this was on the back of the original "protect yourself" shirt

Comment

Naw, Its on Floyds site now without the pic though. Had to take it off since it had Ortiz image on it.

original

New one

theres other stuff

if you payed attention to 24/7 this one was in one episode

This is another new one, this was on the back of the original "protect yourself" shirt

Damn that's too bad that shirt is dope, any chance you could do something under the table?

Comment

Well Mr.littlehaironball if you must know I passed kindergarten when I was 5. Now would you like to discuss the topic at hand or are you still insulted at me taking jabs at you and your god?

BTW sentences start with capital letters. Maybe you need to retake kindergarten, you are 16 you should do fine this time!

no offense but you sound like a kindergarten to me.

Comment

Damn that's too bad that shirt is dope, any chance you could do something under the table?
                Naw, only through Floydmayweather.com There will be more designs coming out.

Comment

Naw, only through Floydmayweather.com There will be more designs coming out.
                  Aww alright cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by dtanc View Post
                    you're thinking is correct, this is in fact a scam. They just want you to buy a ticket to the event, but when you show up on may 5th the arena will be empty. Then you'll hear "hahaha we got yo a s s" and ashton kutcher will jump out of no where. Trust me this kid is f u ck i n brutal, just ask demi moore.
                    lmfao.......

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      she only bet $100 just to win $2000 which Floyd would wipe his ass with. She also placed other bets

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

There is no way you could watch how hard they were going at eachother and think it was fixed. Why fix it? Floyd is scared of Ortiz foreal? You guys are so funny
                      ....okay, well until I see the other bets I'm on the conspiracy bandwagon.
                      I mean, from that website there was just one ticket and the rest was word of mouth. I mean, there might be visual evidence out there of her other bets.... but that did it for me, I'm on the bandwagon now.

Comment

Working...
                      X