Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    She took after floyd...*floyd suggested it*

..and bolster the fact more? I told you already she doesn't believe floyd can KO Ortiz!
    but if its fixed, thats irrelevant!

3rd grade education...geez

Comment

• Originally posted by Trophyboy23 View Post
      I want to see Cotto beat Mayweather, but in reality Mayweather is too much for him. Speed kills.
      Really dude? And you are a boxing fan? At least give me something else -- Mosley, Judah, Torres, Malignaggi all had speed over Cotto and I could continue. Give me something like he's to slippery or will walk Cotto down or something, that speed kills **** is ridiculous. He has no punch output for his speed to present super problems to Cotto. He is the king of one punch and move out the way -- won't work against Cotto, sorry guy try again. Some fighters are destined to lose to a certain fighter -- this fight been in the making since 05 and with Pacman retiring and jail looming in Floyd's eyes -- Floyd is meant to lose to Cotto. Him and Pac were never ever going to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Reading through this thread reminds me of why I never come to NSB anymore.

Seriously, I'd rather go on an extended vacation to Auschwitz than to converse with the majority of you knuckledragging halfwits.

****. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat a razorblade popsicle.
        Then please do so.

Why cry because someone has a different opinion than you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Propagandist eh? Someone visited Thesaurus.com. Sorry buddy but I have literally made ZERO threads on that fight and maybe less then 3 posts on it so try again.

lol no wonder it didn't take long for you to bring it up in this thread eventhough it's totally unrelated

and i know the meaning of that word since high school btw

Comment

• It's called acerbic sarcasm, piss stain.

Why cry because someone is spitting venomous truth that you don't agree with?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              She took after floyd...*floyd suggested it*

..and bolster the fact more? I told you already she doesn't believe floyd can KO Ortiz!
              Again if she knew it was a fix, why would she post it online?

If the Miami Heat were playing your highschool basketball team and you KNEW the Heat was going to shave points. And you wanted to bet, 1. You would bet big and 2. When you win you wouldn't post it online or tell anyone for the matter because that would raise suspicion that you knew something.

HOWEVER if you happen to bet on a legit fight and the outcome happens to go your way you would post it in excitement that you were right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                Tell me about it.

I was at work trying to defend our sport but how can you defend an incompetent ref, Ortiz stupidity and the lack of anger from Ortiz and his team on the outcome of the fight.

Dudes were ****ting on boxing hard saying **** like "Floyd's corner should have hit the ref with a chair to at least make this scam entertaining".
                LOL it's that with the main fights we have been getting you can't blame them. HBO commentators piss me off -- they want American stars in this sport but when one of them wins a fight Merchant will rush them off and not let them say thank you and express their PERSONALITY. I will always love this sport but I can see how people don't flock to it anymore. Anyway, this country is obsessed with Heavyweights and ever since the Europeans took that away from us boxing has been way less relevant to most Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                  but if its fixed, thats irrelevant!

3rd grade education...geez
                  Damn...you a bit slow or sumthin? Can you read back my first post in this thread please or you are really slow...

geezzz...that's what you get even if you're going to school but always daydreaming of rubbing floyd's end....

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    lol no wonder it didn't take long for you to bring it up in this thread eventhough it's totally unrelated

and i know the meaning of that word since high school btw
                    Silly me I thought you were 12......

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Damn it was $2k?

LMFAO. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X